• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelargoniums?

Pelargonium or geranium cuttings?

Too late for sunflowers?

Jules
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

stuff for church fair

Thank you so much everyone for your excellent ideas. I'd better get a wiggle on and get out sowing and growing today. Sun is just popping out now but as it's half term I'm really enjoying my cup of tea in bed.

Decisions, decisions ... what to do first? Washing, ironing, garden, lottie or another cup of tea?

Comment

Just....

Originally posted by gorgeousgrower View Post
        Thank you so much everyone for your excellent ideas. I'd better get a wiggle on and get out sowing and growing today. Sun is just popping out now but as it's half term I'm really enjoying my cup of tea in bed.

Decisions, decisions ... what to do first? Washing, ironing, garden, lottie or another cup of tea?
        ......Reverse your list! (only you need to swap ironing & washing around)

Sun's poking out here too - yay!

Jules
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
          Grow your own Sunflowers....give them a pot a bag of compost and a seed.
          That's given me an idea for a stall we are having for Springer Spaniel Rescue at Oban Charities Day next week .. always lots of kids there. Away to rootle for pots got Sunflower seeds and compost What size pots do I need?

Sue

Comment

Give them a 3 inch pot then they will have to plant them out to flower. or give them marigold they will do well in a 4in-5in pot.
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

we're doing toms and sweet peppers for scouts fair a week tomorrow - got dozens of each - will do the salad packs for next year if i can get enough things to plant them in ....
              http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
                we're doing toms and sweet peppers for scouts fair a week tomorrow - got dozens of each - will do the salad packs for next year if i can get enough things to plant them in ....
                How about using those dividers for that get you 24 seed modules in the size of the usual small seed tray, and cutting them down to (for instance) groups of 6? You usually get 5 of the divider things for about £4 around here....
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X