Share some happy news please...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
    Any one of those things would be enough to set the stressometer rising. Really hope things look up for you and yours soon.

Here are some late arrivals at the party that my son told me of earlier...

Mr and Mrs O'Doors and their daughter... Patty
    Mr and Mrs Ball and their daughter... Katia

and last but not least

Mr and Mrs Eckerslike and their son... Willy

(I know, I'll get me coat... )
    Could have been worse...it could have been Mr and Mrs Nal and their son Uriah

Zebedee
    "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

SlugLobber - I know you'll be pleased to hear that Hayden has pooped. It happened yesterday whilst I was at work. Enjoy your nights sleep.
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        sorry nicos,just seen your question,it's what DH and i have made out of recycled large palates,and plastic from scaffolding,see pics in undercover operations
        Its a bit more than that! More like a grow palace!
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Thanks Wayne. Good to know!

Latest offering from the sh*t fairy is that my phone died yesterday. It's 3 weeks old and because I don't have a landline, it's kind of vital to me, especially given sister and in-law situation!! Going back to the shop today to get a replacement or maybe burn the shop down. One or t'other!

Comment

Not to worry Sluglobber, I have the Sh*te fairy pinned in the corner of my lounge, I have been repeated beating it with one of my crutch for the last week, so things should brighten up shortly.

It will rue the day it stepped foot in ere, reservoir dogs stylie.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
              Not to worry Sluglobber, I have the Sh*te fairy pinned in the corner of my lounge, I have been repeated beating it with one of my crutch for the last week, so things should brighten up shortly.

It will rue the day it stepped foot in ere, reservoir dogs stylie.

You have been beating it with ONE of your crutches? 'Ow many 'ave you got? I only got one!!!

Zebedee
              "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Originally posted by zebedee View Post
                You have been beating it with ONE of your crutches? 'Ow many 'ave you got? I only got one!!!
                Trying to banish that image....No, too late! My eyes! My eyes!!!!
                When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

I'd burn the shop down personally

We have had the sh*t fairy (or one of her assosciates) here lately. I'll try the front door thing, most of my neighbours think I'm a bit odd anyway.

Something good: My big brother is getting married tomorrow.
                  Last edited by kirsty b; 15-05-2009, 05:52 PM.
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

This sh*te fairy been a busy lady lately, hope life improves Sluggy {{hugs}}

Wayne expect many many more

And Mikey careful with that aim
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Well, it's a thumbs up to Phones4U, as the girlie exchanged my phone, no quibbles. She did ask if I'd dropped it(I'm not sure!), but just in case, it's now living in my rather fetching holder, used for riding.
                      Sadly, prospective horsey is too pricey, but no rush for that - I'd rather get it right! Going to throw poo at sh*t fairy, now. She has choice of cat or horse...

Comment

Originally posted by zebedee View Post
                        Crutch not crotch. I ave two of em.
                        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Well i must have her twin sister here !!!
                          HUbby made redundant and he had a nasty bug at Christmas and couldnot shake it, 5 months later we have been told henow has an under active thyroid !
                          One of my dogs had a flat lump the size of a goose egg in here mouth, had that removed yesterday.
                          We may lose our home even though hubby has a job (working for a company he used to work for) when she dumps on you its from a good height !
                          But compared with 3 years ago when i lost my mum and my sister and my dog had to be put to sleep the morning of sisters funeral and i was told i had cancer i guess this time she must be tired :lol

On the good side we have our allotments and friends and 5 lovely dogs and summer is coming

Comment

d€efinitely cat, much smellier and what a waste of horse poo!

Comment

Sluglobber so sorry to hear that all those really pants things have happened, things will get better, i too have had my fair share of carp things this year and you do start to feel that all the bad karma in the world is being dumped on your door step.
                              Will think lots of really positive thoughts for you chuck and hope you get some good luck and news very soon. Take Care xx
                              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X