Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy British........... Always IMHO
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
      Bwark, this bok bok is avian/swine chookabok bwark H1N1 bwark, Lynda 'you got, gobble gobble, bok bok, oinkment?
      yup plenty oinkment oink aaaaaaaaachooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by 21again View Post
        Flippin' eck!

On Sky News now.

Seems that a farm worker in Canada has transmitted Swine Flu to a pig!

This seems to be a mixture of swine and avian flu according to Sky.

Seems like pigs WILL fly! Personally I think the media has made a pigs ear out of the whole thing. There'snout' like panicking people
        AKA Angie

Comment

• Groooooaaaaann!! But we'll let you get away with it, as it's your birthday

Comment

• Last one from me

Geo..

Comment

• Oh thats fab Geo
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• geo thanks that was brill

Comment

• Just announced on local radio a cure for swine flu it is called Pork flavoured Oinkment....jacob
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

• I love the way we British laugh at danger or a chrisis.
                    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

• As my niece, a fey and spiritual girl, pointed out to me today. "Auntie" she said "Everone said that if a black man ever became President of the United States pigs would fly and look,exactly one hundred days later--swine flew!!

Comment

• 10 out of 10 for that one polly spot on just had some anti flu pill's a packet of pork scratching's....jacob
                        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

• I won a trip to Mexico today,but I can't go...........................I'm pig sick!!!
                          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                            I won a trip to Mexico today,but I can't go...........................I'm pig sick!!!
                            It must be a boar.
                            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• I'm sow sorry Cloud

I'm getting half a pig from the farm behind us, he's bringing it on Saturday. Because they've been busy it's a month older/bigger than normal - from what I can gather I'm gonna be sick of pig
                              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Don't try his or else.

Attached Files
                                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X