No announcement yet.

poll, should stacey (happy bunny be allowed to keep her gnome

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's good of her to re-home a gnome. Shows what a kind, compassionate young lady she truly is.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 25-04-2009, 08:43 PM.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

perhaps we should start a fb campaign as well
      Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
      Bob Dylan

Comment

I'm going to faceache your mom HB and tell her what I was up to at your age; I have no doubt that you shall have your gnome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
          Yes.. It could be wind chimes.
          I've got six of those too

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          I'm going to faceache your mom HB and tell her what I was up to at your age; I have no doubt that you shall have your gnome!!!
          I was feeling part of the scenery
          I walked right out of the machinery
          My heart going boom boom boom
          "Hey" he said "Grab your things
          I've come to take you home."

Comment

we need pics of so called possible gnome addition for approval- there is a fine line you know, we need to make sure he is not too gnomeeee and maybe just a bit cute ( it does happen, believe me!!)
            Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

If you paint him in psychedelic colours and make him a hippy gnome you could sit him on a magic mushroom.

Comment

I think Stacey should have her gnome. My grandad always had a couple in his garden

I don't have gnomes but I do have pixies and fairies, and a fairy house in a tree

Comment

Get 3 and call em Ross,Chandler and Joey!!
                  The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

i had 1 given to me a few years ago,he sits by the front door,and when the sun is shinning and you brush past him he wolf whistles,hahaha,peoples faces,if you at the front door and they walking past to the shopping centre
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Oh yes she could keep her gnome, every gnome needs a loving home, there are too many negected gnomes out there! Stacey and her gnome need to go home!
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Aaagh - I thought 'multiple votes' meant I could vote, then go back in and vote again. I didn't realise I should have done my multiple votes all at once. I wanted to vote on a couple of other categories - like, it IS the law, isn't it, that all gnomes must be given a good garden home?

Anyway, I'm on your side - HB, that is to say, I'm with you and the gnome.

Happy Bunny - When you get him (when not if) maybe we could have a little competition here to name him.
                        Last edited by maytreefrannie; 26-04-2009, 08:20 AM.
                        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

And I think you should get him a gnome friend, they do get lonely you know and Ailsasyl will learn to love them
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Sorry to tell you that I detest and abhor them. Unless they're in someone else's garden!
                            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Let Stacey adopt the gnome.
                              http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                                Sorry to tell you that I detest and abhor them. Unless they're in someone else's garden!
                                Still, they're less demanding than other pets!
                                My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X