No announcement yet.

I Want my Seeds!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was announced on Woman's Hour this morning that Dig In have run out of seeds but they have reordered and will honour all requests, although they can't say when.
    If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

I got a Benecol planner thingy and 12 Gartenpearle tomato seeds today.

I can't remember sending for them .........but I must have!!! Old age has an awful habit of creeping up on you when you're not ready for it!

Sowed the seeds this evening (before I forgot I had them!!!!!)
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

nothing yet !

Comment

nothing yet here either!
          My mind works like lightning, One brilliant flash and it is gone!

Comment

I didn't bother, because they weren't anything special.

If they come late, you can save them for next year, don't stress.

I thought the idea of the Big Dig was to get non-gardeners involved, not to give seeds to those already converted ?
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I got the Benecol poster and tomato seeds too...!! I had NO idea where they came from - thanks for letting me know!
              Nothing from GW though, not the ones I thought I was getting. How come we got the benecol stuff anyway? They must be sponsoring i guess?
              Last edited by Marthaclematis; 22-04-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Yep, I'm still waiting too...............not holding my breath!
                Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Ok. consider me contrite - perhaps I shouldn't have grasped at the free seed but I do intend to share the seed and a small section of the lottie (4m x5m) with a flatbound friend who is keen but new to it all.

Btw - the seed swap parcel arrived yesterday - happy happy joy joy. Now I've got hours of fun splitting my mega packets into individual portions to post on!

Comment

i got mine today
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I got two loads in the post today then an email saying they were all gone and I would not be getting them....

Not bad 2 sets of 6 packs. Thats me sorted for next year.
                      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Mine also arrive today - thanks for the tip-off!

Comment

I applies for some for my daughter on the cbbc site and they have arrived today no sign of mine yet.
                          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                          and ends with backache

Comment

Both my sons recieved their seeds today... no sign of mine though..

Comment

Waiting for mine ( via UK) too
                              I'm going to grow mine with some of the local children...that should encourage new gardeners!! ( I hope!)
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                                I applies for some for my daughter on the cbbc site and they have arrived today no sign of mine yet.
                                Same here jackie although seeing as both the adult and kiddies seeds are the same i dont mind now if mine don't turn up

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X