milestone birthdays...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
    I was 40 last year and got a green house!
    I still have 7 years to go before I get mine

Comment

My 50th I organised my own party that way no surprise guests that I was no longer friendly with!!! My 40th I got married again ( 3months after ) My OH's 40th, daughter was born 9 days later. His 50th I organised a surprise party for him.
      This year it will be my daughters 13th, April 30th, my eldest son's 30th, May 1st, my sister's 60th sept 9th and my MIL 80th Nov 3rd. Not many specials this year lol
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Don't do birthday's any more i have had too many i want to forget them now they come round to quick like Christmas no sooner you have one and another pop's up....jacob
        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

It's funny when you're a kid and somebody asks you how old are you."10 and a half"with the accent on the half(I'm more mature than my age").The older you are,the faster time goes.Oh,I wish I was 17 again

Comment

Originally posted by coreopsis View Post
            It's funny when you're a kid and somebody asks you how old are you."10 and a half"with the accent on the half(I'm more mature than my age").The older you are,the faster time goes.Oh,I wish I was 17 again
            Yeah me too I would do everything different lol
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

A good friend of mine describes his age as "21 and a few months", it is actually a LOT of months as he recently had a 75th birthday!
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X