No announcement yet.

Another kill the cat thread!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiona, I just can't get worked up about this any more, not since what happened to our little boy cat - similar to dogsbody's post
    see this other thread for poor cat stories mine included

sorry
    Iamhanuman

New Boy & Son Blog My Blog about a new gardener's experiences with his son

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DEAR WIFE'S BLOG
    Independent Minds

Comment

We have two cats called Bubble & Squeak I sometimes call them Lard & Trex
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhanuman View Post
        Fiona, I just can't get worked up about this any more, not since what happened to our little boy cat - similar to dogsbody's post
        see this other thread for poor cat stories mine included

sorry
        Iam, I just read your original post, I can not believe someone would shoot your cat, what an utter B*****d!! Absolutely beggers belief

My original post was meant as a light hearted joke about my own cat. The same cat which runs our house, sleeps in my bed (under the duvet!) and generally has us very well trained. At no point did I advocate shooting cats!

I do hope your fella makes a good recovery
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I threaten Alf daily, especially when he's on the kitchen table howling at me. And he poos in my pea bed luckily missing the peas because of the twine but it seriously does my head in, he's 18 and I tell him that his next vet visit WILL be his last then when he gets bunged up with mice and goes for his enema I always relent
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

It's well known that cats are a nuisance to gardners because they love to use their beds as toilets and it's also well known that cats never poop on their own patch. Well, could somebody please tell my cat that - he clearly doesn't know the rules!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not wishing his poop onto somebody else, but we have acres of woodland surrounding the house that my other cat disappears off into to do his stuff.

I can't complain really, at least I have no litter trays and he always poops in the same place so I just don't plant there. I love both my boys to bits so I at least know he's not going to be hurt by somebody not wanting them in their garden.

Angela

Comment

She did it again! Got to love the nerve of her
              Sat on the coriander this time
              Attached Files
              Last edited by FionaH; 21-03-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Oh no, not again! You'll have to superglue the cloche down (not with her in it obviously!)
                AKA Angie

Comment

hahahahahahaaha love it!!!!!

I've started a kill the cat chatroom for stories just like this!! Feel free to join and post pics!
                  Serene she stand amid the flowers,
                  And only count lifes sunny hours,
                  For her dull days do not exist,
                  Evermore the optimist

Comment

I indulge my little darling more than my son who doesn't eat all my seedlings, dig up my favourite house plants, poop in my borders, scratches and growls at visitors or screams for attention all the time (well he does that and he's 14yrs, son that is).

What is it that they say - dogs have owners, cats have staff...

Now BW, about that pattern?

Comment

Originally posted by faerieprincess View Post
                      cat who did NOT want to lick his fur clean, but had to because there was no other way of removing the sticky gunk off himself. When he realised that was the treatment he was going to get from then on he decided that the drinks were better left alone
                      Does he come for a drink now and then?

Comment

[QUOTE=rogesse;407504]
                        What is it that they say - dogs have owners, cats have staff...

QUOTE]

Aint that the truth!

Comment

Notice on my shed:

"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods........

............cats have never forgotten this"
                          The cats' valet.

Comment

Originally posted by rogesse View Post
                            Now BW, about that pattern?
                            rogesse see my post No13 I thing it will do!
                            Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                              OK Mr BW, Sir. Now, I really love my cat, but she is a right royal (Siamese) PITA but when she eventually (if ever!) passes on, I'd like her to be made into a Davey Crocket hat (coz I've always wanted one (and the dog and the horse are too big?!) LOL), just so she'd be much more use next time round LOL!

When she goes, if I send her, will you do the honours?
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                                OK Mr BW, Sir. Now, I really love my cat, but she is a right royal (Siamese) PITA but when she eventually (if ever!) passes on, I'd like her to be made into a Davey Crocket hat (coz I've always wanted one (and the dog and the horse are too big?!) LOL), just so she'd be much more use next time round LOL!

When she goes, if I send her, will you do the honours?
                                Me? NO! thanks but these people may help!
                                UK Guild of Taxidermists: What is the Guild of Taxidermists ?
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X