Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some thanks, a request and a promise (or two)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooo, Tammy, how I remember those sicky days, EVERYONE has a remedy! NOTHING works! And with twins, thats double trouble (i should know my lickle sisters are twins!)
    It's all gonna be so worth it though, and I would love to join you in your journey please!
    How about blueberry and goosegog for the little ones?
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

how about bouncing berry and cute current, my first born was jelly baby as thats what she looked like on a 7 week scan and this baby is little wriggler after all the wriggling it does, my first pregnancy that didnt make it was little stanley. glad your still well all the best pc

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
        Thank you Su! You are soo squashy and lovely! I will be asking you lots - dont you worry!

First question - will I know which is born first twin one or twin two?
        ok keep your scans, as i know you will and they will label them twin one and twin two, please note that they will change position until they are too big, i had charlie kicking me in the ribs and poppy lower down so i knew which was which! i also knew that charlie was bigger as they will measure them and give you a weight every 4 weeks, if your hospital do that! clarify each time which one is twin one and twin two, i had mine at 36 weeks, 3.5 hours, no pain relief, easy like shelling peas (see pea & pod is a good name)!!! Poppy came first, i knew she would because of her position and we then had a half hour wait for charlie just sitting there, i had to have a drip to kick start in the contractions again!! so the 3.5 hours includes the break inbetween.

if you were anything like me, i was huge all outfront and they weighed a lot 4 weeks early 5.10lbs (poppy) 6.2lbs (charlie)....all healthy and home in 24 hours lol! (thats when the help me kicks in lol)

anything you want to know just ask, i remember it like yesterday xx its hard but lovely xx

Comment

how about bill and ben they lived in flowerpots and with you blooming...just a thought from a daft old grandad

Comment

Another vote for pea and pod. I'm sure Sweet Pea is already taken (Rhona?) Keep the news coming. Plus no more gardening, just look for now.

Comment

Hi Tammy keep the posting coming . Lets know how things go. What about Yin and Yang? As in Yin Yang climing beans!
              Last edited by Irie Jan; 20-03-2009, 01:34 PM.
              Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lovely to hear your progress Tammy- and I have to say I like pea and pod too!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good luck Tammy, hope the sickness stops soon. I remember mine like it was yesterday. Oh no, sorry, I'm only Roberta Leponge at the weekends.
                  Pea and Pod sounds good to me too.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I've enjoyed reading this thread but can't think of anything original in the name line - looking forward to hearing your news as time goes along, all best wishes.
                    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X