Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some thanks, a request and a promise (or two)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tammy, if you don't give us updates, you'll spend all day, every day replying to a deluge of PM's

How about Grape and Grain?

Comment

To be honest... I don't mind the names... but PLEASE let us know how you are...wishing you fantastic ! updates love vicky

Comment

I lost it there Tammy.

I thought you were asking Grapes to actually name your little ones....Doh!!!

I was reading very quickly at college though...that's my excuse.

I am visiting my best friend's new baby on Saturday so I'm very up for updates as it happens. She was born yesterday. Lovely. Dead excited about meeting her for the first time. All gooey inside!!!!!

I do like Pea and Pod...

Comment

I'm not going to compete on a naming-fest, because there are so many good ideas already, but sure keep telling the news, including any 'anxious moments', because those are sometimes when you need to talk about it most! {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs and best wishes}}}}}}}}}} and do as you are told! (the 'taking things easy' bit in particular)
          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

you have to keep us up to speed now,don't you otherwise,it's a bit like putting us on a horse to nowhere,lol how about sunshine and happyness
            look after yourself,then you know that already.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I like Pea and Pod too, can't think of anything better, TAKE CARE of yourself Tammy that is of the highest highest importance mwah, mwah
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

*tut tut!!!...not talking about the twins...again!!!
                Tammy hun,we NEED to know!!!It's a really exciting time for you & no surprise you want to keep us all updated & lots of us are so pleased for you & looking forward to following you in your little journey!...so stop the paranoia & post away!!!xx
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Hi Tammy, not looked in Chat before, so have only read your news - congratulations!

Our first was called peanut, for the same reasons you would have called your first bean. Small and peanut shaped early on! So maybe peanut and cashew???

I am also pregnant with my 2nd, and I KNOW I felt this one moving a little bit the week before my 12 week scan - only in one spot - so clearly the baby had to be in exactly the right position. So with two in there, jostling each other, why on earth not???!!! They will get more frequent and stronger and you will know you were right, so don't worry about it!

If you want to hear the heartbeat earlier, how about trying one of those home doppler things? I haven't, but others have found them very reassuring.

Comment

Keep the news coming Tammy lots of us are interested, hope you are taking it easy, nice to hear your OH is helping. Cant think of any names yet. My OH used to phone me at 4pm each day and ask if I was ok, yes says me, half hour later I was ringing him to say no I'm not you will have to get tea, hard for him as he got in at 6pm and had to go to his second job at 7pm.
                    Hope you are feeling well.
                    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                    and ends with backache

Comment

arrr Tammy

you almost made me cry on that thread ! from one fellow twin carrier to another its hard to keep in the excitement and will be hard to walk in a few weeks as well so you will be spending more time resting......anything you want to know just ask - one tip and some grapes may want to close their eyes on this bit................

When you get past your 12 weeks, take pics of your bare belly side on and watch how it expands, it has to be bare and you wont believe how much you can actually stretch lol!!! especially in the third trimester, its cool and they grow so much........and you can go back and look at how amazing it is.

And carry on, i love pea and pod as well, i called mine blib and blob lol!!! Take it very easy for the next few weeks, i want to see double trouble on the vine xx

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria26 View Post
                        Sigh - you are so lucky sweetie. Please continue to keep us up to date. Your happiness and excitement at your pregnancy is refreshing and giving me hope that it will happen to me n Dougie sometime!

Give my love to wee Laurel and Hardy in there! x x
                        Oh I know how lucky I am Victoria - doubly blessed. You have been added to my prayer list and I am sending some precious baby dust your way. My first two cats were called Stan and Ollie after them!

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                        Tammy, if you don't give us updates, you'll spend all day, every day replying to a deluge of PM's

How about Grape and Grain?
                        That would never do Sarah - the seed swap keeps me busy enough with PM's as it is!

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                        I lost it there Tammy.

I thought you were asking Grapes to actually name your little ones....Doh!!!

I was reading very quickly at college though...that's my excuse.

I am visiting my best friend's new baby on Saturday so I'm very up for updates as it happens. She was born yesterday. Lovely. Dead excited about meeting her for the first time. All gooey inside!!!!!

I do like Pea and Pod...
                        LOL Andrea!!!!

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                        I'm not going to compete on a naming-fest, because there are so many good ideas already, but sure keep telling the news, including any 'anxious moments', because those are sometimes when you need to talk about it most! {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs and best wishes}}}}}}}}}} and do as you are told! (the 'taking things easy' bit in particular)
                        I know I am going to have plenty of anxious moments for you - I really wish my Mum hadnt made my worries worse by telling me (what I knew already) that even if I do get to 12 weeks I could still lose them anyway. Its worse when fears are put into words eh. Been sobbing my heart out this morning with the worry of it all. I dont know about "double trouble" (Mums words when I told her) but its definately double the worry - well I dont care I want double the worry for the next 18 years and beyond - I AM going to do this.

Originally posted by faerieprincess View Post
                        Hi Tammy, not looked in Chat before, so have only read your news - congratulations!

Our first was called peanut, for the same reasons you would have called your first bean. Small and peanut shaped early on! So maybe peanut and cashew???

I am also pregnant with my 2nd, and I KNOW I felt this one moving a little bit the week before my 12 week scan - only in one spot - so clearly the baby had to be in exactly the right position. So with two in there, jostling each other, why on earth not???!!! They will get more frequent and stronger and you will know you were right, so don't worry about it!

If you want to hear the heartbeat earlier, how about trying one of those home doppler things? I haven't, but others have found them very reassuring.
                        Thank you for your reassuring words. Funny as I read them I could feel the movement again and didnt feel it all since yesterday early morning! How far along are you?

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                        Keep the news coming Tammy lots of us are interested, hope you are taking it easy, nice to hear your OH is helping. Cant think of any names yet. My OH used to phone me at 4pm each day and ask if I was ok, yes says me, half hour later I was ringing him to say no I'm not you will have to get tea, hard for him as he got in at 6pm and had to go to his second job at 7pm.
                        Hope you are feeling well.
                        Funny how you can be fine one minute and then awful the next! I wasnt too bad yesterday then after the school run I felt like I was on a downward spiral! I am dreading this afternoon as its library day, home for tea then swimming and I really struggle to sit there for half an hour as its sooooo hot! Must remember to change into a summer top before I go this week!

Thank you for all your words of wisdom, advice, comfort and suggestions. I think the clear favourite at the mo is going to be pea and pod after all whats that saying "like two peas in a pod"!!! I do like grape and grain but that might make me sound like a wino! Lots of others were pure genius too. Maybe I will run a poll after the 12w scan. Thank you guys, love you all loads and loads.
                        Tammy x x x x
                        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Thank you Su! You are soo squashy and lovely! I will be asking you lots - dont you worry!

First question - will I know which is born first twin one or twin two?

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                          arrr Tammy

you almost made me cry on that thread ! from one fellow twin carrier to another its hard to keep in the excitement and will be hard to walk in a few weeks as well so you will be spending more time resting......anything you want to know just ask - one tip and some grapes may want to close their eyes on this bit................

When you get past your 12 weeks, take pics of your bare belly side on and watch how it expands, it has to be bare and you wont believe how much you can actually stretch lol!!! especially in the third trimester, its cool and they grow so much........and you can go back and look at how amazing it is.

And carry on, i love pea and pod as well, i called mine blib and blob lol!!! Take it very easy for the next few weeks, i want to see double trouble on the vine xx
                          Tammy x x x x
                          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Tammy - I'm 20 +5. I'm due for my 2nd scan next week, although I had my midwife check this week and they found the heartbeat as soon as they put that contraption against me!

My "morning" (all day!) sickness made a very smooth transition into indigestion and heartburn. Grrr..... I didn't get heartburn last time until I was much further along. My midwife said to get a prescription from her for some Gavascon when I run out of this lot - that way I don't have to pay for it

Comment

Congratulations and very very good wishes from all in the Clematis house, looking forward to seeing your progress xx

Comment

I like Pea and Pod too!

As for feeling movements early - you aren't mad at all - it does happen (I think after your first pregnancy you know what you're looking for so you recognise the earlier flutters)!

I could feel my second at around 9 weeks and was therefore convinced that she was twins (I was also huge by then in comparison with first baby) but I got that bit wrong...and I thought she was going to be a boy...the list of things I get wrong goes on and on and on

Huge hugs and best wishes from all of us here - keep us updated (or else!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X