Your MOM is going to be a Mum!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pipscariad View Post
    Yeek HW ! I take it that may have been a bit of a melt down situation? Did you ruin them? I do hope not.
    Nope, I did. I am now the proud owner of two laminated black squares!

Luckily, I had scanned them first!

I felt quite ill when I looked at the laminator and saw what had happened.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
      Nope, I did. I am now the proud owner of two laminated black squares!

Luckily, I had scanned them first!

I felt quite ill when I looked at the laminator and saw what had happened.

Phew, thank goodness you'd scanned them, I felt sick on your behalf then. You'll know not to do that next time eh?!
      Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Blimey Tammy, I've only just noticed this, what fantastic news. Hope everything goes well for you this time. Tell O.H. we've all said you have to be waited on hand & foot & are not allowed to do anything for.. oh at least the next few months!
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Congrats to you and dad-to-be! I remember the feeling of seeing that first scan come up on the screen!

My little girl is 10 months now and love her to bits. Never wanted kids when i was younger, then friends started having them and i changed my mind! I wouldnt let my wife do a thing while she was pregnant, drove her mad but you cant be too careful. We cant imagine life without Emma now.

Comment

wow, that's amazing news, look after yourself and keep us all posted

Comment

That's fantastic news! Congratulations

Comment

many congratulations, that is wonderful news.

Comment

many many congratulations, keep yourself & them safe & well......hope everything goes well for you all xx
                  The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

This is fab news. Congratulations to you both and take care.
                    http://herbie-veggiepatch.blogspot.com

Updated 23rd February 2009

Comment

Just caught up with the chit-chat section. Congratulations Tammy and Husband. This is all getting very exciting. Any more grapeviners' secrets waiting to "pop" up?

Comment

Tammy, that is fantastic news. I am keeping every thing crossed for you - especially for the next 3 1/2 weeks.

Comment

Wonderful news, hope everything goes well for you.

Comment

Great news Tammy,
                            all my love
                            Headfry

Comment

That's brilliant news, Tammy! Very best of luck!

Comment

Thank you so much for all the messages of goodwill, support and encouragement following my exciting news!

I have my booking in with the midwife on Thursday. I have been for a thyroid blood test today - mind you it took me to prompt that! - I rang on Friday and left a message with the doctors "as I am expecting twins and that will be even more of a drain on my thyroid function, should I not get tested again soon" The answer came back "YES - as soon as possible" Lucky I am proactive eh!

I have just purchased 6 huge pots at only £3 each from Wilkinsons to plant my gooseberries and cranberry in as I dont think I will be able to dig the bed for them as planned. Even if I rebelled and wanted to, I wouldnt have the energy! LOL!!! I cannot expect hubby to do it as we are down in Enfield for the next 4 weekends running so the plot is going to have to wait!

We havent told Bluebelle (or Bashfull Bill) the news yet after she had to cope with me losing a baby quite late on last April but I am sure she knows! I found her sorting out some of her old books yesterday and I asked her why - she replied "They are for the baby". Trying hard not to grin like a cat that got the cream! I asked "what baby?" and she said "The one you are hoping to have" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Last edited by Finedon.Dandy; 17-03-2009, 12:16 PM.
                                Tammy x x x x
                                Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X