• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too always think of Sarah when I look at a straw bale. Much missed. xx
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

She got MOM just before she died.
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

No, surely not two years already, makes me realise how long I've been on here! Didn't meet her and didn't realise quite how ill she was until fairly near then end but was still sadened when her son posted that she'd passed away.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

wow, doesnt seem like two years.
          Yo an' Bob
          Walk lightly on the earth
          take only what you need
          give all you can
          and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

I wasn't on the Vine two years ago, but SS sounds like a wise counsellor - I think I'll search out some of her posts sometime.
            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Sadly missed, she was a kind & helpful lady.
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

2years...grew my first'cherokee trail of tears'french beans in sarahs memory,and again last year n got some saved for this year R.I.P sadly missed.

Comment

It was a dedication/obituary to SS that bought me here it came up on google when I was searching for veg advice, her advice on no dig plots was one of the first posts I read. She was obviously adored, wish I'd known her, she seemed like a game lady.....
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X