No announcement yet.

Doctors/Scientists on the Vine?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its the G V Oscars, Jan here anouncing the winner of the nominations for the funiest story goes to.... Drum roll please***BOBLEPONGE!!!****

That is so funny Bob I can hardly type, been here 10 mins between phone calls at work still laughing so much at this, its Briliant!!
    Last edited by Irie Jan; 25-02-2009, 01:55 PM.
    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've had an image of these muppets shooting themselves in my mind all day

Comment

Just back from the hospital (please dont think western standards here) after checking on my superstars.
        The guys who literally shot themselves in the foot, will be off work for a bit of time, the guy with the steelies was actually far better off. He only lost a small portion of his third toe.
        The other guy has lost two of his little toes and a bit of his foot, I didnt want to say earlier in case you were eating chipolatas for breakfast, but I picked them out of his boot when I had a look.
        The busted arm is a clean break, so he will be right as rain pretty quickly. They are actually all happy about things as they were in work, so they know they will get compensated.

Re safety catches: as much as I tell them to have them on, its not the macho thing round here, so they dont. There's also been a bit of a punch up not too far away from here, so everyone is a bit tetchy at the mo. Things could have been a lot worse though, they normally have their AK's on automatic, that would have been carnage.
        This place really does have to be seen to be believed.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Bob, I'm sure people have said this many times before, but you really should write a book. I read a couple of crackers last year, Sniper One by Dan Mills (all about the siege at Cimic) and Eight Lives Down by Chris Hunter (Bomb Disposal in Iraq) but I'm sure yours would be equally entertaining.
          There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Ah bless I know we all laughed earlier but send them my best even though I do not know them! {{{{Hugs}}}} all round Love Irie Jan
            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

for some reason i thought the others were ok lol ........ was thinkin i may ask where your steelies came from if they can stop bullets ..... maybe not bother now , ....... compensation for being an idiot just seems kinda wrong though lol

Comment

All of the still unwounded guards think its still hilarious. When I got back here from the hospital there was a proper re-enactment society going on, with weapons being pointed at feet and blokes falling off towers, just to show a few of the lads that had missed it earlier.
                Bizarre people.
                Bob Leponge
                Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I know they hurt themselves and not just in a 'my leg is dropping off when they have broken a nail type way' that MOST men complain of, but I still think it's funny.

I am warped.

But then my nan tripped up in town a few years ago, skidded along the pavement and ended up in Argos as the doors automaticaly opened to let her in and I couldn't help her as was laughing too much. She has never forgiven me lol. It's a family trait, laugh first then ask if you're ok.

Comment

Bob..Did you see post #22...

Do they look like your men?

Geo..

Comment

maybe monkeys would be better off doing the job??? It ggave me a good giggle
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Geo I did mate,
                        They look similar, but I have a sneaky feeling they are in fact the other side.
                        How they tell each other apart when they are all scrapping like they were today up the road I have absolutely no idea, but somehow they do.
                        Bob Leponge

Comment

You are right Bob..

The other side indeed...

Keep your head down

Geo..

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                            I know they hurt themselves and not just in a 'my leg is dropping off when they have broken a nail type way' that MOST men complain of, but I still think it's funny.

I am warped.

But then my nan tripped up in town a few years ago, skidded along the pavement and ended up in Argos as the doors automaticaly opened to let her in and I couldn't help her as was laughing too much. She has never forgiven me lol. It's a family trait, laugh first then ask if you're ok.
                            I think we must be related lol!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Quis custodiet ipso custodes?:

Last edited by bubblewrap; 25-02-2009, 08:09 PM.
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

They are not guards Bubblewrap...

They are Clowns

Geo..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X