Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
    How about Whitby.
    The North Yorkshire Moors Railway is close.
    NORTH YORK MOORS RAILWAY - WELCOME ABOARD
    Well, if Pembrokeshire's too far away (I know some really loverly places to stay here too, if you ever fancy it...), you couldn't do much wrong with North Yorkshire - got to be good, it's where I was born and bred, right in the heart of the North York Moors. And Bubblewraps post ties your other 'proposal' thread neatly to this one for me, as we got married in Whitby! (I'm too tired to post on your other thread, but may do so...)

Let us know!
    Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
      Would Bethsy-coed be too far. We have spent so many holidays there and absolutely love it.
      Madmax and I honeymooned in Betws-y-coed
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Think we are looking towards North Wales/Anglesey at the mo. Haven't got a clue where tho! Has anyone been, any recommendations for a bed and breakfast?
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          A group of us stayed here The Wild Pheasant Hotel, Llangollen, Denbighshire, North Wales - part of Llangollen Hotels. a few years back. Great food, lovely Spa, fantastic scenery, and lovely people. Probably couldn't afford it now I don't suppose, but for a couple of night to spoil yourself, well, why not?
          This isn't far, and there are B&Bs in the same village - it's worth a Google!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Thanks for that, will do!
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X