No announcement yet.

Warm glow over Africa

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And every right to be as proud as punch. Well done to spongepants son.

Did you get grovelling congatulations from your um er er...... friendly jovial colleague
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Sacrificial goat for din dins then :P
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Brilliant! Don't you just love it when things come right in the end?
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Brill news!!!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Aww, that's the best. Well done to you both.
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Cheers one and all. I cant describe the feelings I felt as he walked up to collect the cup. To see him there at all is a miracle really, so to see him as the captain of his team, walking up last after all the other medals had been handed out, and then to watch him celebrate lifting the cup was a very emotional moment, clearly far too emotional for me, as I blubbed like a baby.
              Went back to the pub a couple of hours later (Oh the irony, team captain of a pub team and he's teetotal) and the rest of the team were in a fair state of disrepair. He was there, still in jacket and tie, holding onto the cup for dear life. Just a brilliant day.
              I shant waffle on any more on this subject, as I know we are all proud of our kids, but just had to share my feelings with others, as my dog is bored of hearing it already.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I hope you got plenty of piccies!!!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You have every right to be proud as punch Bob! I'm delighted for you both.

Comment

Fantastic news!! Well done to BobJr and his team! Everyones gonna be wandering why you walking round with a silly big grin on your face

Comment

Duh!!! Guess which proud dad crossed the channel to watch his son play the most important footy match of his life ............... and forgot his camera.
                      Fortunately my sister had come down and took loads. The piccy of him lifting the cup is now my wallpaper, (clearly of a theatrical bent my boy, he properly milked it, FA cup stylee) and due to the wonders of technology, she is going to print off all the ones she took at a supermarket near her and send them all to me.
                      Bob Leponge
                      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

You are just a big, soft marshmallow Glad Bob Jnr won but more importantly are you Grandpa Bobleponge yet?
                        Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 06-05-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Fab news!!!
                          Last edited by FionaH; 06-05-2009, 10:56 AM.
                          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Shame it wasn't Rugger!

Very well done anyway! I do love a happy ending.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X