No announcement yet.

First bee spotted!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First one spotted today, he / she looked a bit sleepy, but it made me hope spring is coming

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
      Yep, they're all over my heather! On Saturday, when it was warm, I actually sat outside with a cuppa, just to listen to the bees 'singing' to me! Most were honey bees, but there was a wopping fat Bumble Bee there, too.
      I am really missing the heather border that I dug out last year (the cat had turned it into his loo) as it was great for bees.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        the we heard down the lottie is,well,still a buzzzing,looks like a large one,wondering if it a queen looking for a new home
        No such thing as a queen by herself, as far as I know. That's like imagining Kylie sat on her own in a concert. I'm no expert, mind, so correct me if I'm wrong, someone!

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
          No such thing as a queen by herself, as far as I know. That's like imagining Kylie sat on her own in a concert. I'm no expert, mind, so correct me if I'm wrong, someone!
          i don't know either just guessing,all i know is,it was big,and buzzin fast,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X