No announcement yet.

The fence attacked me...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick the fence on the way past. Get your own back! - Oh no - broken toe thread coming on?

Hope it's not feeling too sore today.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

hope you aint got a shiner today...........
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Maf and Hotstuff - me too - read chock for chook an I was thinking he's killing 'em

I hope that biting post is still on the norty step and that the resulting scar just makes you look more handsome if not rugged
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
          Ouch!!!! Hope you are ok, but can we have a pic of the shiner tomorrow?...
          Sorry Kirsty, no shiner just a decent bump.....

Lol there's lots of comments that made me laugh ... cheers and as they say, laughter is the best medicine.

Could be worse.... I could have PW's manflu, now that would be life threatening.....

I Suppose one mans supidity is another persons comedy

and Aunty Flum..... no I didn't kick the fence, not this time
          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
            Maf and Hotstuff - me too - read chock for chook an I was thinking he's killing 'em

I hope that biting post is still on the norty step and that the resulting scar just makes you look more handsome if not rugged
            My girls? NO WAY! ....lol and as to the scar... cannot made things any worse
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X