No announcement yet.

Bye bye Victorian Farm

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victorian Farm was a lovely but short series and I too enjoyed it very much and yes it is one of the things the BBC does so well. It is now being repeated on BBC 2 if anyone missed some episodes.
    The series of Victorian Kitchen Garden that they filmed some years ago now which is available on DVD is also well worth watching if anyone has not seen it. It was set in a lovely walled garden and the head gardener was brilliant and they show the sowing and planting in detail.

Gardening should always be a pleasure and never a chore,only someone forgot to tell the weeds

"If you don't have a plan, a goal for yourself, then you are almost certainly a part of someone else's"

"The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dream is you"

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM31 View Post
      The series of Victorian Kitchen Garden that they filmed some years ago now which is available on DVD is also well worth watching if anyone has not seen it. It was set in a lovely walled garden and the head gardener was brilliant and they show the sowing and planting in detail.
      Also don't forget Victorian Kitchen, loved the main cook. Nice but stern

Watched Jeremy Paxman Victorians through paintings last night thoroughly enjoyed that as well. Some really good new information on it!
      HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
      Dale

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM31 View Post
        the head gardener was brilliant
        Harry Dodson great man lot a knowledge.
        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X