No announcement yet.

Ankle Update

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about it - you better get your knitting all finished before the plaster comes off - you won't do it once you are immersed in all the gardening you haven't been able to do
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
      Thinking about it - you better get your knitting all finished before the plaster comes off - you won't do it once you are immersed in all the gardening you haven't been able to do
      Good point! My MiL has just given me 1000g of the same colour that I'm going to have a go at something a bit more ambitious with... Plus I'm doing squares for Yo... Better get cracking

Comment

Glad you are on the mend I havent noticed you being grumpy.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

glad to hear that its on the mend! Grumpy! who........you.............never!

Comment

Very pleased to hear that things are looking up for you Sarz. Don't think I've noticed a cross word either - but if you've been grumpy with your family I'm sure they understand
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
              Very pleased to hear that things are looking up for you Sarz. Don't think I've noticed a cross word either - but if you've been grumpy with your family I'm sure they understand
              My thoughts exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry no sleep for 2 days and could not type the sentance for myself,, glad you are one the mend !!

Comment

The waiting always seems to go on forever!!! But you'll be through the physio before you know it and raring to go! On the bright side, you'll not lose your seed box next year as you'll be up and about yourself!
                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Really glad you're feeling a bit better. The Spring will see you gamboling through the daffodils and tulips yet!

You haven't been grumpy, I think you've been mighty brave!
                  I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

That's really good news Sarah, and no, you haven't been grumpy on here. Just do as you're told though and DON'T OVERDO IT!!!!!
                    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Had a call from the hospital this afternoon, they've had a cancellation So I'll be in next Thursday afternoon, in and out in a couple of hours. Only a week to go... Yay!!

Comment

Woopdee wooo onwards and upwards girl!!!!
                        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Good news Sarz. Here's to you being back on your feet soon!! (no pun intended )
                          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Superb news!!!
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X