No announcement yet.

Cass & Cleo

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cass looks so much like my Blaze! Brings back memories of when she was a baby! I call her my little felix look alike!

Im so glad they are settling in now, I'm sure they will be verry happy with you!

Great pics, more please when you can!!
    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Irie Jan View Post
      Great pics, more please when you can!!
      I had loaded several more on the opening post but that naughty little Ben has set it up so you can't add more than four images - bad Ben
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Oh I'm overcome with cuteness, now!

Comment

Awww cute! Glad they have settled in well, they look at home! Pics are greatxx
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

They're gorgeous!! I'm confused though...are they the girls you were trying to get from the CPL?

They look so much smaller!

Lovely girls!!!
            I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Are you getting them chipped? Both ours are but a friend of mine lost a cat last summer for a few months after it wandered off, lost it's collar and had no id. Eventually they got it back by ringing round everywhere and a very extensive poster campaign. Turns out it had turned up at a cats home a while earlier but nobody knew where it was from - if it had been chipped it would have taken 5 mins to put them in touch and a lot of worry would have been saved. Think it cost about £15 but you can get offers (maybe cheaper for 2) and it's a one off cost too.

PS - lovely kittens, reminds me of when ours were little.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                Are you getting them chipped?
                Oh indeed I will be, Charlie was chipped from earliest age, these two will be also.

They are at the vets on Friday for the second part of their injections so they can't go out for a while - but they will be chipped before they do venture out.

I have never had a love of collars on cats, I understand the argument for them, but they don't sit well with me - so chipping it is
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Thanks for the pics Piskie. They are just gorgeous. And what amazing green eyes.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

They're beautiful Piskie. Cass does look like she's going to be a little monkey though!
                    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
                      ....Cass does look like she's going to be a little monkey though!
                      Too late - she is already there
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

Soooooo cute Pisk, Snowdrop is right about those eyes, and he should know whether there really are aliens too
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Beautiful. Thanks for the pictures piskie. Cass looks just like our Badger. Have fun.
                          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Beautiful kittens. I have two as well, they are both boys and are 5+ now but had them from babies.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

I have 5 cats already, every time I see kittens, I GET BROODY FOR MORE!

However I have told myself no more cats! For now at least. God willing my old boy will be about for a bit longer and the girsl for another 10 years or so! That will put me in my 60's so will have to see what happens when they all pass on to kitty heaven! I can't see me ever having another kitten but might take on a rescue cat in later years when and if the time is right!
                              Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you for your wonderful photos piskie! You certainly have two beautiful little girls!
                                Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X