No announcement yet.

My OH wants my seed boxes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am slightly addicted to these clear storage boxes. I just picked up another 8 at the Poundshop for my sewing bits & bobs (not sowing stuff - that's all in an expanding file)
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Mine are all in an expanding file too, sorted into months and in A4 envelopes (March is full to overflowing). It's so full now I can't close the flipping thing
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

My seed box is a shortbread tin, upgraded from a biccie tin If all else fails get your good lady to buy new swankier boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
          I have 5 of the 9 litre ones for my seeds and after bringing them in the house to have a sort out tonight, The old girl is trying to steal them for her craft stuff, saying my seeds can go in old shoe boxes.

Its war, how can she even think such a thing?
          You might as well give in gracefully, dear boy - you know the outcome already!

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
            They would all go into three but I like to have easy access to them so i can see what I have.
            tidy old boy int ya
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

I have one seed box, bought at IKEA - and it's full - 45 litres!!!

Jenny has her own for her stitching and stuff and we have some communal boxes for our lives together albums - loads of them too.

Proble is that I've got more seeds on order and now the 45 litre box is full, may have to start using one of the spares.

Anybody else remember the thread about being compulsive seed buyers?

Think I may have to look at some seed swaps, perhaps for some of the French seeds that are hard to get in UK.
              TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
                Anybody else remember the thread about being compulsive seed buyers?
                I do indeed - and I shall put you and PLW up for top award!
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Go on Pw, give her the boxes, you know you really really want to.
                  Underneath you're a real softy pretending to be a hard man.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Piglet, don't you dare give in, don't let the rest of the chaps down being hectored by the box-pinchers on the Grapevine
                    TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X