No announcement yet.

Horrid afternoon

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its called dog lost have a look theres all the reports of found and lost dogs contact them they'll help

Comment

Name & Shame the Vet - not interested in the dog just the £'s - why didn't they think of the goodwill they would have got if the poor thing had been treated by them?
      NKP1962
      The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
      Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

Hope that vet can sleep at night!
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Why be a Vet with such an uncaring attitude? Surely any decent Vet is an animal lover. What sort of human being would watch an animal suffer - scumb*g

Comment

I'm going to look at the vets side here folks...maybe the administrator of the practice has told them not to do any unpaid emergency work???

In todays society a lot of professionals have their hands tied due to financial restraints by the admin/financial departments

Poor little chap though- and well done allotment lady!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I contacted my local newspaper yesterday and spoke with a reporter, some one must know who has kept that dog. They are also going to contct vets. I will phone RSPCA on monday and find out how he is doing.

In america, if have no insurance, and you hurt yourself - tough - you will have to find a free clinic where medical service is zero.

will keep you all updated about him and will look at the lost dog website.
              Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

UPDATE phoned the rspca and he has been taken to a rescue centre for bull terriers, where his mange and injuries will be taken care of, they reckon it will take 4-6 months for him to have proper weight gain, apparently he is a real big softie, so it hurts more as to why people would do this.
                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

At least he's made it this far and fingers crossed for his future. Thank goodness someone like you found him

Comment

Thank goodness, for all of us, that there are people like you out there allotment lady. I will never understand how anyone could mistreat an animal, allowing it to get into a bad state like that. At least now the poor thing has some love and tlc in its life.
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Bless you, Allotmentlady. I confess I'm feeling a little teary here. I've been away for a week or so, so hadn't read of this until today. I'm so pleased he's with people who will love and care for him. But I'm disgusted with the vet and even more so with the 'people' who allowed him to get into that state in the first place.
                      Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I echo all of the above makes me mad as h*ll not much more that can be said. That is on here anyway!!

Bless you for your kindness and as for those impatient people in the other cars; I would have told them they should have left earlier to accomodate unforseen delays or shut the bleep up!
                        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          I'm going to look at the vets side here folks...maybe the administrator of the practice has told them not to do any unpaid emergency work???

When a vet qualifies they do so under the premise that they will treat any suffering animal or euthanise. At least that's what I was told when I looked into studying as a mature student. Email the RCVS and name the practice. That's disgusting behaviour (from vet and owner). When I called a vet (who I wasn't even registered with, it was just the closest) to a deer with a broken back, the nicest chap came out and I held the deer while he euthanised into its heart (hard to get veins on deer, apparently). He even offered to arrange to take it away. I soooo wished my ponies were closer to him!

Good for you, stopping like that. I think I would have sworn most heartily at the other motorists.

Comment

So pleased you found out where he was Allotmentlady & that he is being taken care of.Good on you for stopping to help, hope he makes it & finds a loving home.
                            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Was there any luck with Doglost?

Comment

lets be honest whos gonna try and claim a dog in that state ,surely they would be to ashamed!
                                anyone who lets the poor dog suffer like that isnt really bothered are they?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X