No announcement yet.

Wind and Rain for my graduation!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many congratulations lumpyjumper,enjoy your day,and be very proud of what you have achieved,hope all goes well for you,and the weather,well it's still YOUR DAY,best of luck for the future.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Congratulations lumpyjumper. Hope you enjoy your graduation, I'm sure the weather will be fine and you'll have a lovely day.

Comment

Originally posted by lumpyjumper View Post
        Thanks all, it feels a bit like the day before I got married, only this time the glory is all mine!!! <cackles in a witch like way>

I will enjoy the day I'm sure, and I'm contemplating wearing my hair up so that it can't get that spoilt by the rain.

I've decided that where my family park and what they do with their time whilst I'm busy getting into my cap/gown/hood and having pictures done, isn't for me to worry about (but I still do, but that's because I'm a control freak!)

As long as I don't fall over on the walk to shake hands with Floella Benjamin (she's the chancellor) Do you think she'll take me through the arched, round or square window? (that's completely lost on the younger graduands!)
        OOOh oh oh oh go through the ROUND window, i always wanted to go through the round window.......
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Congrats on grauduating thats brill!!!!
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

..and WELL DONE on graduating!!!

( my graduation photos were taken in the dark after the ceremony- cos my OH's car broke down and the police who stopped by to help took me to the nearest train station - 20 min drive- so I could make it in time....5 mins MAX to spare!!!....and Yup-he missed the whole thing!)
            Last edited by Nicos; 16-01-2009, 06:55 PM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X