No announcement yet.

Boing!Boing!Boing!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! I was so excited when i got my Greenhouse early last year - it was a wedding pressie from my parents. OH has his X-Box, i have my greenhouse! Many a time OH has had to come & retrieve me from it in the dark & bring me back inside to the warmth - i can spend hours just pottering in it!!
    Jane,
    keen but (slightly less) clueless
    http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Congratulations. You won't regret it If you're excited now, just wait till it arrives!

Comment

Oooh, how exciting Lainey, you must be so pleased. When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was something to do with Zebedee on 't Magic Roundabout

Enjoy!
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Many happy hours in your greenhouse Lainey Lou.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

How lovely! Imagine having a greenhouse, just to potter or even just to stand in when the weather is bad. And you'll get your windowsills back to whatever windowsills are really for!

Comment

ENJOY! As allotmentLady says, the excitement when the first glas pane goes in is brilliant! Many happy hours!
              Last edited by RedThorn; 13-01-2009, 07:22 PM.
              Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Now all you have to do is sort out the net curtains!

No seriously, even an unheated greenhouse make such a difference.

Enjoy!
                I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Enjoy it. I love being in mine, although not so much now as it needs a right good clear out and clean , but the weather hasn't helped with getting me motivated lately!!!!
                  I'll get it done.
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

Congratulations. Wishing you many happy hours pottering about in there.
                    Tho you should also get an old stool to sit on and a radio is a must, plants lurve music.

Still use all my windowsills too tho
                    Izi.

Comment

You wont regret it LL - I've got so many hours of pleasure out of mine - even when its raining you can stay inside and potter about to your hearts content.........Nick the Grief told me - whatever its size, it wont be big enough - and he was right!......just wait a few months! - ENJOY! :-)
                      Bernie aka DDL
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by Izi View Post
                        Tho you should also get an old stool to sit on and a radio is a must, plants lurve music.
                        Thats so true, my solar powered radio was my best ever investment (after the greenhouse!).
                        Jane,
                        keen but (slightly less) clueless
                        http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Well my Dad and OH have removed the wall what was in the way and prepped things up for the grand erection while I was busy sleeping off night duty! What a nice surprise to wake up too!
                          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X