No announcement yet.

Hi Peeps and sorry - SS Touching Base

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear from you on here Sue. Well done on the Uni front - sonds as if you're being positive too.

Are you planning to stay in Dunstabubble or will you go somewhere completely different? In any case, as everyone else has said, grow something even if it can only be a little container garden. Gardening helps to keep me sane (ish)
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Happy New Year to you too. Very well done on your grades too.

TAKE THE GREENHOUSE!!! Hope you find somewhere nice and homely to make your own. Keep positive.

Kirsty
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

Greenhouse. Cost it in and get more for it, then buy a bigger better one with lots of staging and heaters and stuff
        Well done and good luck to all of it ss
        "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH xx

well i am really really touched by your replies to me and the lovely comments on my avatar, i am now almost 2 stone lighter than september lol!

i am so pleased with my uni stuff as well and i am working on the next two at the mo!

The Greenhouse debate - well i will leave it, i dont have anyone to help me and the house is now gonna be sold!!!! but i have seen another house and it has a greenhouse, lovely garden and two sheds lol! so i will be in there wont i x

I am having up and down days, but today is the best for a few days so thats good and thank you to all for your PM's i promise i will return soon xxx

SS x

Comment

As someone who has been there with four kids in tow I too lost loads of weight sadly put it all and more back on lol. The difference with me was that I bought ex out so stayed put, I am still in the same house remarried and much better off even tho I moan about him from time to time.
            Stay strong and its great if you have one friend that you can moan at about anything and everything and that friend wont mind and doesnt think oh no here she goes again,
            Good luck with uni and moving.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X