Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i going to be the only person in this country who is stone cold sober at midnight?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH doesn't drink so he'll be sober... can't say the same for me though, have already popped open a bottle of champers.

Happy New Year all!!
    pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

I gave up for 4 years, only started drinking again in March so this will be my first NY in four years with a drink in my hand. These days though i don't normally drink too much i drink in moderation. I don't though, smoke in moderation....which is a bit of a bind but one thing at a time.

Happy New Year to you Snadger, at least you know you will be able to see the NY in through clear glasses, and well done you

Comment

I won't be drinking either, been there done that got the stomach pumped

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          You see..........it's not until you pack the booze in that you realise how many people don't actually partake in a tipple! It's a sobering thought!
          You start to realise what complete idiots people look & sound when they've "had a few" as well....

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            You start to realise what complete idiots people look & sound when they've "had a few" as well....
            OI MISSUS!!!! i am still sober at the moment...........later will be a different matter no doubt
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
              OI MISSUS!!!! i am still sober at the moment...........later will be a different matter no doubt
              Soz hun But it's nowt but the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                Soz hun But it's nowt but the truth
                let ya off this time, seeing as its you
                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

I only drink on special occasions and if I have opened a bottle of wine I dont drink it all in one go so will have a glass on a couple of nights. Dont go to the pub and niether does OH. Told you I was boring.
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

i'll be sober too and shall toast the new year with a cuppa ...... unless i'm asleep by then

Comment

well i got 2 have a good bender as i am packing in fags an booze gonna be fun in this house 2moz an a fair few weeks after lol Belle x

Comment

I am another one sober tonight, I did a night shift last night so will do well to actaully be awake at midnight, I also have a long day shift tomorrow 8 till 7 so can't risk a beer as I will never wake up

so if i don't make it to midnight

Bledhen Nowyth Da
                        Pub Bolonjedh Da rag 2009
                        Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
                        Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by firstimer1 View Post
                          well i got 2 have a good bender as i am packing in fags an booze gonna be fun in this house 2moz an a fair few weeks after lol Belle x
                          Going to stop smoking tommorow,,,,,,,,,,,,realised that £70 a week on cigs is too much so going to save up for a big bottle of bells :-),, lets raise our glasses to a drunken smoke free new year lol

Comment

Well I feel a bit squiffy already! Only had drinks with the meal, but they were good drinks Haven't got any fags left so feeling a bit irritable
                            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

OMG there is nothing worse than running out of fags! I am lucky i live right next to a shop which don't shut till 9 so i should technically always have access to the old weed. Hope you find some soon, you never know you might have a secret forgotten stash somewhere

Comment

Thats no good she wants to give up. Having a shop next door would be hell.
                                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                                and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X