Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx furball, don't feel quite so bad now knowing i am not the only one.
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• Does that mean I can have a glass of wine tonight?
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        Does that mean I can have a glass of wine tonight?
        No please don't i will be so envious and you dont need it honest trust me x

Comment

• Originally posted by firstimer1 View Post
          No please don't i will be so envious and you dont need it honest trust me x
          But OH is making Stroganoff, so he'll have a glass, and I can hear it calling me...

Comment

• just cos i am rubbish doesn't mean you have to be!!!!
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• C'mon girls, you can do it! One little slip - just put your crampons on and start back up the slope!
              List your reasons for doing it, remember what your aiming for.
              (((Hugs)))

PS. I only had 6 yesterday, 4 so far today, which is less than half what I was having before so you're doing me good too

Comment

• OK, sod the vino, and sod the diet - I'll finish the Tiramisu!

Comment

• Well my friend came over today to "look after me"! Hmmmmph. It's quite sweet though really, he brought lemsip and lemons, made me some soup and cooked some chicken for me, then rolled a ciggie in the sitting room and smoked it!! I was coughing so much that he said he'd go out with it, but didn't. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that even though I've been in the company of someone smoking, yes, I did want one! I don't smoke rollies though, so I haven't had one. That's Day 3 out of the way.

Everyone, you're doing great too. Tomorrow's going to be easier (I hope)
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    OK, sod the vino, and sod the diet - I'll finish the Tiramisu!
                    Tiramisu - that's not proper booze is it It's like having the calories fall out of biscuits when they get broken. Enjoy but don't go back for seconds xxx

Comment

• Hats off to you maureenhall. I haven't been to my friends today because she smokes. She was supposed to be giving up with me but changed her mind. Well done you.
                      You're closer to god in a garden than anywhere else on earth.

Comment

• Confession time
                        Got up in the middle of the night, saw a half-smoked fag in the ash tray and lit it. 2 drags then squashed. I'm not counting it as a failure, just a trip, and still counting my FF hours from 6 (I think it was - ish) pm on Wednesday so as at 6am today, that's 84 hours and if I didn't have the sneezies etc I think I'd be feeling pretty good.

Comment

• Mo and Bride, and any others who are in the same situation, thats not a failure, and Bride you are certainly not rubbish.
                          Even though I have never smoked, I've seen my kids and ex partners try to do what you're doing, and I know its not easy. There will be times when its going to be tempting, but the times will get less, and the benefits will increase all the time.
                          Stick with it, hard though it may be its going to be sooooo beneficial for you all in the long run.
                          Bob Leponge
                          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

• I'm really impressed, not just that you got this far but that you have 'fessed up' about the odd drag or two. I agree with Bob, that's not failure - it's Making a Person of you! Keep going - I'm rooting for you all and reading this thread with as much interest as I did Lynda's incubator thread!
                            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
                              Tiramisu - that's not proper booze is it It's like having the calories fall out of biscuits when they get broken. Enjoy but don't go back for seconds xxx
                              So we've all lapsed then. The little bit of alcohol-flavoured goo in the bottom of my Tiramisu is my 'two puffs'

As for seconds, I had such a huge bowlfull there was none left for seconds

(slopes off feeling guilty)

We've got roast Lamb tonight, so OH will open more wine .
                              Last edited by Glutton4...; 04-01-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• *shoots gluttons OH* ...... and don't worry about the odd couple of puffs, it's not really smoking, it's just like remembering not to pick your nose and eat it, in church when you're 5 ...... eventually you won't get the urge any more
                                Last edited by lynda66; 04-01-2009, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X