• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
    tis ok, it'll only be frogs
    Lynda66 to the naughty step right now
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

wotttttttttttttttttt ???????? well french people eat frogs, so i just figured bob could have a sideline in dead frogs ..... which ultimately will pay for his journey and the price of the glass ....... why i gotta sit on norty step for that ....... and there was me bein dead good (lulling Andrea into a false sense of security) cos i didn't want to cause too much work for Andrea ..... see bein good *nods*

Comment

I've just been thinking (dangerous......) but how are you going to transport 100 panes of glass about Bob?
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Lynda, you're a genius. Why didnt I think of that?
          Snadger, you wouldnt believe the cost of glass in France, compared to the UK.
          If I bought a hundred panes in France it would cost me more than my ferry trip to the UK easily, so may as well pop across and see the kids as well as get the glass, and still be better off.
          SBP I have a great big Renault Espace, as well as many wooden containers to put the glass in.
          I reckon 100 panes will weigh around half a ton, but that wont be a problem for the car.
          Clearly I shant be driving over many bumps though. I hope!!
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
            Lynda, you're a genius. !
            cos you aint as logical as wot i am

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X