No announcement yet.

Starting to panic

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok starting to panic now. I ordered Mr H some books from Amazon on the 15th. First clas delivery should have had them here on the 18th and they aint arrived!
    To be honest he didnt tell me what he wanted till really late but eeeeek!
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I like to have everything done before christmas eve so I have time to visit my mum and dads and now my sisters graves put flowers on ( ordered to be picked up on wed morn ) and remember christmas's past, I usually have a few tears ( have now ) might go to my other sisters after as she lives along the road from the cemetry. Christmas is for family's getting together and making time for each other. I have found a lovely sisters calander each month has a verse about sisters I like to let my sister that I have left know how much she means to me.
      Dreading the new year when we will have to let my BIL know that his daughter wont be coming back to him.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

I know where you're coming from Jackie. I'm not going to get to my Mom's memorial this christmas; it's in a bit of woodland at my Dad's and it's so boggy now that I think my crutches would sink, so I'll have to just go & sit in the garden up there instead

Comment

Not panicking, honest.

No food shopping done...

No booze shopping done...

OH present not bought...

The few bought are not wrapped...

Cards bought but not written, so won't get there till after Christmas...

I'm like this every year, so no point panicking.

Why? This year I've been too busy watching my Chooks and planning my Veg growing for next year.

Got my present today - eight more Chooks!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
            I ordered Mr H some books from Amazon on the 15th. First clas delivery should have had them here on the 18th and they aint arrived!
            Same here.
            We ordered from eBay a week ago, and nothing yet ~ they've been posted, but Royal Mail are still hanging onto them somewhere
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I hate royal mail with a blinding vengence, and i am not even waiting for anything.
              Vive Le Revolution!!!
              'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
              Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X