Present Wrapping

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    I finished all Mr Shed's wrapping an hour ago ... I ended up cheating and putting little presents in with the big ones. Usually I would wrap everything individually, but couldn't be ar5ed today.

One of the nephews is getting a box of Shredded Wheat - I hope he actually unwraps it to find the money inside, and doesn't just toss it in the bin
    ooohhhhh risky

i am actually considering not wrapping the boys stuff at all and just putting it in the big stockings we use every year.
    lazy i know, but they are all small fiddly stuff.
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

My mother sent me a Birthday pressie the other day - she's keen on a nice wrap too - and I had a series of lovely cardboard gift boxes to open, getting smaller, Russian Doll-style, until I got to the smallest, and......nothing... she'd got so carried away that she'd forgotten to put the actual pressie (a pair of earrings) inside...
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
        I usually do it on the carpet but this year I am clearing the table and doing it there. They start off neat but by the end god knows what they look like, and why is it once I have carefully wrapped them I manage to tear the paper when moving them.

Same with me, sitting on the floor wrapping the presents. Got to have a couple of drinks and the TV or some good music to help me along! By the time I'm finished all my joints are stiff and I have a num bum

For the first time in years I actually have a table in my dining room now so I think I will take a leaf out of your book Jackie and do the wrapping there! Will still have a couple of drinks and some tunes to make the task more pleasant though
        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
          A Bottle of wine helps!
          You got that right!! I often have a couple of large vodka and tonics or a bottle of wine when I'm wrapping the gifts.
          Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm wrapping everything in tissue and putting them in cotton shopping bags tied with ribbon. I'm a terrible wrapper, especially when dog gets involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
              My mother sent me a Birthday pressie the other day - she's keen on a nice wrap too - and I had a series of lovely cardboard gift boxes to open, getting smaller, Russian Doll-style, until I got to the smallest, and......nothing... she'd got so carried away that she'd forgotten to put the actual pressie (a pair of earrings) inside...
              I love that! What was your face like? Poor mum going to all that effort too, sounds like the sort of thing I'd do, I'm always panicking thinking I've put the cards in the wrong envelope & I get confused with people who have birthdays near Christmas & think 'have I written Happy Christmas instead of Happy Birthday?' after I've sent the card!
              I've just wrapped some pressies up this morning for O.H. using Tesco 14p a roll paper, was worried I'd end up ripping it but it was surprisingly strong!
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Hee hee...we've just had a Chrimbo card from my Godparents addressed to Dave and Judy...whoever the heck they are...
                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I managed to put Happy birthday on one of OH's presents, luckily I hadnt stuck it on so threw it away. !!!
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X