Grrrrrrr, freecycle being to PC!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ethansmum View Post
    Freecycle drives me mad. I need a dishwasher, my kids need a laptop/ds lite/car/widescreen telly. As for lack of manners- don't get me started

There's one on ours wanting the full Parelli DVD pack (a horsey training 'system') - it costs nearly £200 new!!

Another wants a drumkit as her son 'needs' it. I do laugh whenever that reappears! Like they're £10 at the cash and carry, lol!

Comment

I now look at freecycle as a laugh ,people asking for dishwashers
      ive often thought about saying ive got one and when they come to collect , giving them
      some asda washing up liquid.
      I allso look at North lincolnshire council as a laugh too that snail in our gardens faster
      Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

LOL @ freecycle ... I have given loads of stuff away (never rubbish) and only ever received 2 items. Therefore I do not abuse the system.

Today I was rather surprised to receive a very terse email from The Moderators telling me not to delete my own posts when something has been taken ... and that I must always place a "Taken" message.

It wasn't even a friendly message. Happy New Year to you too.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

pah freecycle !

had totally worthy roots but has been violated by rude , ignorant , greedy people.
          failure to turn up and collect something when you said you would - RUDE !

I get that rules are there for the good of all , but i find freecycle moderators v.petty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X