No announcement yet.

Missing Cat

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sally nobody has seen him I have asked loads of neighbours and I have rung another vets a bit further away as well as blue cross, Have put a notice in my window and one on my back gate. I just hope someone has taken him in thinking he is a stray cos he certainly looks like one. We had been thinking about taking him to the vet to check why he was loosing weight. I didnt think I could miss a cat so much. My daughter got a bit upset the other night and tried calling him and shaking the biscuit box but to no avail. He has to be somewhere . right ????
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

he may well be, i have a cat that hasn't lived here for 3 years now, she went missing when another had kittens, and we found out a month later she had moved in the next road along, the lady said she just came in through her cat flap and settled herself, we brought her back, kept her in for a month, which was hard cos she hates being in, then as soon as we let her out, she went straight back to the other house! well cats know where they want to be, so we left it, she visits sometimes, but will not come close enough to touch, i think she worries we will lock her in again.

Jasper regularly goes missing for a week at a time, he is an entire. every time i prepare the kids for bad news, but he rolls up as if he had never been away.

now i have had two OLD cats that did go off to die, one we never found, but do not give up hope yet, there is always hope.
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X