X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicos looked at bramble…bramble looked at Snoop…snoop looked at Rary…Rary looked at Flo …who was staring at GF…

Blinking ‘eck they thought in unison…..​​​​​​……
    Last edited by Nicos; 27-12-2023, 12:00 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

'Is Santa to blame?', they all exclaimed in unison.

'Well', said the fairy. 'It is possible, but I don't think it was deliberate. You see...'

Comment

”..the Giant and I were getting a bit fed up back in October - once the clocks went back- and , being stuck under the floorboards, thought it’d be funny if we”….

Comment

It may be that in wanting to get back home, he wished for the North Magnetic Pole, hence the pull of the floor. If we get in a circle we can pull each others boots off and then do the hokey cokey.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Come on, the hokey cokey, not the Cancan Rary.
            Last edited by greenishfing; 27-12-2023, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Although rary is wearing a kilt, so he's dressed for it

Comment

Snoop and Nicos cringed. Was it true what was said about Scotsmen's undies....or lack of?

Comment

Rary reeled and proved quite sprightly for a man of such an indeterminate age

Comment

'Right, I've changed my mind', said Snoop. 'You', she said pointing at Rary, 'Get in that rear half of the panto horse costume for all our sakes. Don't want you catching your death of cold, going round like that with no boots and panties.'

Nicos went off to find Ian Dury on the jukebox, Snoop went off to find the horse costume and everyone else headed to the bar in a bid to placate Rary.

Once Rary was more fully dressed, by now feeling quite a bit warmer and having been assured there would be no front half of the panto horse, they all turned their attention to the buffet that Rary had wished into existence...

Comment

• There seem to be some wee beasties on the loose can anyone control them? They're determined not to be part of the buffet and are running around with rhythm sticks

Comment

• 'Well, they're reasons to be cheerful', Flo said.

'Certainly not very edible', GF remarked.

'But', said Nicos...

Comment

• …. We have chop sticks…..

Comment

• GF seems to have a firm grasp of how to control them as they're regularly in her dinner menu, perhaps she could hunt them down? "

Comment

• ^^^^ oh yes GF… I think your OH is the answer to our dilemma!

I’m sure I can find something very edible to entice him out to help us with this problem?

TBH…. We are counting on him gf…..

Comment

• I'm thinking beer battered prawns to lure Mr GF out, but he wouldn't hunt "wee beasties" himself. He'd entice and convince a certain type of American tourists to do that. I can picture him doing it.

Back down to earth..... Wee beasties are obviously partial to the "musical" drone of bagpipes and Rary can play.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X