No announcement yet.

Disneyland Paris ~ your thoughts please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ....... so ......... are they square??

Comment

Thats clearly for me to know Lynda, and for you to .... guess
      Bob Leponge
      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Back to Disney, went a few years back for New Year with OH, MIL and SIL. Not my idea. Think we had 3 nights accomodation in one of the onsite places which was OK although the rooms were a bit on the chilly side and I like a cool room. The deal as a whole was a reasonable price but as already said, the food on site was very expensive. Really long queues, not enough staff and quite a lot of the staff were actually quite rude. We put this down to the French not really being a nation of fast foodies, unlike the Yanks who have it down to a tee. Disney's not really my thing (and whoever thought up the somewhat dubious sterotypical Small World thing should be shot, it's horrible, like a bad dream!) but OH's family are all really into it. However they too weren't that impressed and said it wasn't a patch on the US versions. As others have said there really isn't enough to do for a week, a long weekend could be OK but nothing more than that and it's a lot of dosh if you're not sure she'll like that sort of thing!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post

Definitely wouldn't go back but we would like to go to the Florida one though.
          Have been to the Floirda one, its brilliant. We went when the Yanks have their Spring Break and the place was heaving, (better to go in autumn) but it has a brilliant atmosphere. We made lunches and packed it into bags to take into the parks with us while we were out there. (Universal and Islands of Adventure are the best) There are plenty of things for little kiddies to do, and there are various parades throughout the day. Lauren was made up when she got a hug from Tigger!
          I was brought up on Disney films, and feel that you are never too old for them!

Mum went to Eurodisney when it first opened, and she said it was overpriced even then.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            ...... we also love pingu
            Back off topic and back on to the sidetrack...

I absolutely LOVE Pingu!

It's just the best cartoon ever - even better than Pink Panther or dare I say, Tom and Jerry!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

two sheds, i went this year, and was not the best experience, the characters only walk round to pose for photos regulary through out the day in summer, rest of the year the character has a time slot they appear once in the day for about 45 mins so every one ques and they go just before your turn grrr, so go in the warm months to avoid dissapointment. food is bad taste and choice and expensive so take pack lunches for the day, flat shoes a must, buy the fast track ticket giving you proirty access to rides so queing is cut and often you get straight on rides, you need min 3 days for queing, seeing parade rides and the fact everything has its own area so plenty of walking happens leaving tired little ones. theres very little shelter there when it rains. comparing photos and vids our disney paris didnt not seem anywhere as good or spectacular as our friends disney world florida trip, theyve done both and said the american one is much better, from rides organisation and experience and atmosphere, and is also bigger. we quit disney paris and finished of our holiday is brugge said we would only go again if it was summer, not spring, want to try the american one but too expensive at the mo maybe a few years down the line will give it ago.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X