• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
    Gawd me too, I've only just clicked as well *buries head in sand again
    see i'm not the only daft bird

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
      ok i'm sometimes a bit thick ........ but i have only just realised that's sponge bob lol

See I was wondering why you had your DD saying that too
      Lynda you are not alone
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

waheyyyyyyyyy ....... feels so much better now

Comment

lol at you lot.

xxx

p.s....didn't you ever wonder about the bit about not living in a pineapple???
          Last edited by zazen999; 04-12-2008, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            lol at you lot.

xxx

Well, I only clicked when Lynda did and yes, I did wonder about the pineapple reference!

Back to topic:
            My friend has just come back from Paris and she chose the option of staying outside the resort, buying a day ticket. She loved it, but she's Disney mad. I have another friend who comes back today with her 4 yr old, so will try and get a report from her, later! I know from mid-trip contact that her little boy loved the rides he went on and he's also a scaredy cat with anything more vigorous than twirling teacups!

Comment

My sister took her grandaughter a couple of years ago.
              She had nothing good to say for it.
              The food was awful and served canteen style. Clean tables were hard to find.
              The accommodation was basic and not what she expected.
              It just didn't live up to anything like the Florida experience.

Also Two Sheds, if the little girl is only 6 and never been away before - a week is a very long time. I would start with 1 night and see how she gets on.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                lol at you lot.

xxx

no, i just thought he liked pineapples ....... know nothing about sponge bob ...... other than erm ..... his names bob and he's a sponge

Comment

Another one here who didnt understand dunces hats all round ( well nearly )
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Nothing we can say to that,Two Sheds.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      no, i just thought he liked pineapples ....... know nothing about sponge bob ...... other than erm ..... his names bob and he's a sponge
                      Yup - me too

Hides head in shame.

I don't have kids, that's my excuse...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

mines 18 ..... now ask me a question about postman pat and we're all sorted lol

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds
                          Well, he's home, and without even discussing this trip with me, he has phoned up Little One and told her we are going.
                          Damage limitation from now on then Best tell him you want to go for at least 10 days, you might get a long weekend then

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            Yup - me too

Hides head in shame.

I don't have kids, that's my excuse...
                            I do have kids,but still was concerned as to why Zazen would want her OH's daughter professing her love for our Bob!!I just presumed Le Ponge was a rather posh french surname!
                            Still a little confused about the pineapple!
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

heh heh heh...I twigged when in a French shop I saw a DVD and immediately started on the little one. It was good fun, but then again I was really ill with the onset of bronchitis and needed something to take my mind off it.

I am totally amazed that anyone reads the stuff I come out with and remembers it...totally flattered.

*writes note to self to try and come out with more stuff that makes sense. Diarised for 17th Jan.

Comment

*speaks in unbearably smug tone of voice - I sussed it as soon as i read the pineapple bit But then my kids are avid SpongeBob watchers

I have contemplated, once or twice, whether our Bob wears Square Pants or not

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X