No announcement yet.

Quick, someone get the gaffer tape

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax, relax, relax. Shame you can't get this hol on prescription because you obviously need it. I used to take my family to CP - Longleat because it's closest - now OH and I usually go alone, and like you we don't book activities anymore, it's just pure downtime from the moment we park the car. We book spa sessions every other day, go walking and bird watching, sometimes play a game of snooker, but that's about it!! Heaven!

This year for our financially struggling offspring and partners/families we booked 2 villas and treated them all to a break - there were 12 of us and we had a wonderful time (but it was definitely a 'one off'). Just think HW, one day that could be you with your dynasty!!
    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Hey dude, life has its little challenges eh, I wouldn't worry too much though, cos once they have removed that stubborn blockage you'll have forgotten all about the other stuff, you'll have nothing left to remember them with!!. Plus, to top it off when the bean arrives everyone will be expecting you to be a vegetable anyway, so you'll fit right in.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        Sherwood - we always go there, have been for the past 8 or so years at least once a year. We just go there to get away from it all, to chill out and do as little as possible. When we first started gong we'd hire bikes, nook activities and all sorts, but things soon started to get quite busy and you needed to book/queue for things (I'm known for not being a very good queuer), so we just kick back now and maybe go for the odd swim/walk (I actually go for a walk most mornings before everyone else is up).

Be the last time we go without one extra person though!
        Sherwood, that's the one. Right in the heart of Robin Hood Country. If your out and about in the area and see a fat guy walking two Basset Hounds, give us a wave. It could well be, snuffer, Bertie and Phoebe.
        It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

I sometimes wish for a whole body transplant.

Always fancied the body of a 20 year old female.

Totally unrelated but hey ho
          I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Body transplant? That's what the Hollywood stars and slebs do! Halle Berry sneaked into my bedroom one night and swapped bodies with me, then Julia Roberts came and swapped legs with me. How selfish of them!
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Poor Wayne.

Book yerself a massage, spend a day in the Sana and for gawds sake don't hit the rapids or the tree trek (got a great pic of me tree hugging for my life last April not on public release).

And remember this time next year you'll be up 5 times a night
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

not surprised you have high blood pressure with all that going on!
                Hope you have a good break at CP's, perhaps you could get your ears done again (hopi) save getting you're brain sucked out at a later date.
                Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X