January MAgazine Due Date

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January MAgazine Due Date

I went to buy (Tesco's) the New Jan issue on the 1st as advertised by the previous issue. It was not on the shelves asked assistants and they say no magazines arrive on Monday's and weeklies only on Tuesday so will nor appear until Wednesday. Therefore I checked other shops i.e. W.H Smiths and they said the same thing.

As a check I went yesterday as well and guess what there were none on the shelves. Will check again today but in the future can we have a more reliable date release as it will save the planet eventually, if not produce a PDF version and I will be very happy as I will probably subscribe.
    HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
    Dale

Before I subscribed, I used to find that the new issue hit the stores on the first weekend of the month. Hope that helps you out.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

I'm sure I read in December's issue that it was on sale the 6th December?

Comment

my Oh works for a distribution company who deliver all mags to the shops & supermarkets and he says its right that they only deliver mags on a monday night for tuesday and its extra busy at the moment cause they have all the christmas tv guides to deliver so they probably are delayed.
        The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Got my first one in the post today just subscribed last month will read it later. Still havent told OH.
          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
          and ends with backache

Comment

Januarys' issue arrived in the post this morning - I'm sure I only recieved Decembers' just last week...
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

January JANUARY!! oi 'aven't even 'ad me Christmas pudding yet moi 'ansum
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Popped home for lunch, and there was mine sitting on the mat...

Comment

I looked for it yesterday in Morrisons and couldn't find it. The roads were too dangerous this morning to go out. Mind you we've snow forecast tonight but as I'm working tomorrow I bet we don't get much!
                  Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Came this morning. Know what I'm doing this evening then!
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I invested in a subscription (well worth it - there usually special offers on and it gets delivered through the letterbox), and mine arrived today while I was at work, so like Flum guess what I'll be doing this evening.

Comment

mine came today too.....sat here in me jimjams with a hot drink, choccie biscuit & GYO
                        The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Bit late on this subject I know, but mine arrived yesterday. I only subscribed about a week or so ago, and the free gift they're sending this month (a £15.00 Readers Digest veg growing and cooking book) is well worth it!

Thanks GYO.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Just bought mine in local W.H. Smith
                            NKP1962
                            The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
                            Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

Glad you like the book glutton4 its fantastic cant wait to make some of the stuff in the back, I might have to go and buy some of the ingrediants just so I can make some. lol
                              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                              and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X