Nell

Comment

*sniffle*
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by snuffer View Post
        The rule in the study is; If it is on or next to the shredder then it is for shredding. (You can already guess where this is going can't you). Yesterday Mrs snuffer was clearing out her desk. All of the unwanted papers were going into a box next to the shredder ready for shredding.
        Last year my OH was cleaning the hall.That included junk mail.Nobody wants to throw away pieces with name and address so he plonked handfuls of letters into the box saying that this is all junk mail and he would deal with it later(not in foreseeable future).The same week I burnt all the papers from the box in the fireplace and afterwards he told me that there was some good mail in it...

I denied burning any good mail(he SAID it was junk)
        but...
        ...sorry,never got that bill

Comment

Mrs snuffer is not very happy but I have had a reprieve of sorts. Everything important is backed up on several hard drives so nothing is actually lost. Just a case of remembering what was in the box and accessing the relevant files. As Jeremy Clarkson so often says, 'how hard can it be?'

Must admit, I'm keeping a low profile for the rest of the evening. I was going to wait to tell her about the dishwasher but she could smell the smoke.
          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

*stifling a snigger

You could have just told her you'd burnt dinner

Anyway are you still with us Snuffer or have you been snuffed
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

You should wander round the house tonight with nothing on bar a pair of knickers on your head...see if she can keep a straight face

or...cook her supper just wearing a pinny??

..or both at the same time????

...you'll be fine...so long as no-one else lives in the house with you!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh Snuffer and other peeps on here! Thanks for the laughs some of the things on here are so funny, they should be published in a book or paper of some sort,for all to see! A lot of us are laughing so would many others. Bless up Snuffer, I hope you find you files soon!

I would keep my head down a little longer if I were you
                Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hoorah, I survived the night and live to shred another day. This afternoon I will be wrestling with the old dishwasher, trying to get it out from under the worktop. It is a built in one. I fitted it several years ago but can't for the life of me remember where all the fixings are located. Ordered a new one last night it is supposed to be coming on Thursday. That should be fun.

Oh dear Nicos. The idea of me in just a pinny. That would not be a pretty sight. 46 years old with a waistline fast aproaching that figure.
                  It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Still - if you've got it, flaunt it eh?
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Oh dear Nicos. The idea of me in just a pinny. That would not be a pretty sight. 46 years old with a waistline fast aproaching that figure.
                      Well, there we are then - an ideal avatar I'd say!
                      Nell

Comment

That's an argument for not helping around the house if ever I read one! Glad it's all backed up and I have to say, I probably would have shredded it, too!

Comment

The idea of me in just a pinny. That would not be a pretty sight. 46 years old with a waistline fast aproaching that figure.
                          like this? http://www.thelaughingstock.co.uk/ac...ed_fat_man.jpg
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

You live to snuff another day, new dishwasher isn't MFI is it
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X