Winter pics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work this morning -

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Great pics everybody. If tonights forecast comes true we'll get some great ones tomorrow.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

SNOW? how about this(sorry about the trains)
        YouTube - Snowdrift at Bleath Gill - National Transport films
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          ...just look at those icicles on the building Scarey!!!..not seen decent sized ones like that for a while!

nice photos!!

I asked 'Richard Gere ' how cold it can get here and he said back in '91 it was -17C ( -7C in Cheshire!)
          awesome, i just spent an hour searching for a pic I know i have somewhere that i can find.
          my friend down the round had an overflow problem, and one morning when we walked past there was this fantastic ice array outside her front door where the water had been splashing down, it was like fairyland with ice flowers everywhere.

its making me feel all xmasey in this thread....thanx guys, the depression is finally lifting, keep the pics coming.
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

These were taken in Feb last year, my daughter is 15 and this is the first time she has seen real snow in the garden!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by digthatchick; 03-12-2008, 08:41 PM.
            http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Aw great pics Digthatchick. Thank you.
              You could post your lovely fire here - that's a winter pic.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                Nice pics Snadger.
                If its not to "off topic" heres one taken last year on the M6 just south of Tebay taken 2 Feb 2008

Heres one from the A66 somewhere near the top of Stainmore -21 March 2008

You do have some stunning shots of roads there beefy, have you got any other road side seasons.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
                  Aw great pics Digthatchick. Thank you.
                  You could post your lovely fire here - that's a winter pic.
                  No sooner said than done x

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...1&d=1228342651
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by digthatchick; 03-12-2008, 10:18 PM. Reason: pic

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                    You do have some stunning shots of roads there beefy, have you got any other road side seasons.
                    Unfortunately not Mikey - I used to have but then my computers hard drive exploded a few weeks ago . Problem is 90% of the time that I drive it's dark so you can't get a good pic.That picture that was taken south of Tebay is one of my favourite parts of the country,I love the views from Burton on Kendal services up to Carlisle. Another favourite is the A5 from Llangollen across to Bangor and the A494 off it to Bala. Used to deliver into a butchers shop there nearly every Monday morning - great run in the summer not so nice in the winter but still stunning views.
                    Another favourite is the A9 from Inverness to Scrabster used to run up there for loads of fish to take to the fish markets in France . Some of the wildest most remote scenery you will ever see ,absolutely breathtaking on a good day but not somewhere you want to be when it's snowing mid winter and a 60-80 mph wind blowing .
                    If all goes to plan I'll have some nice ones of the mountains on the road between Killarney to Cork this weekend.
                    Last edited by beefy; 03-12-2008, 10:49 PM.
                    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

We have had a lovely day today with clear blue skies and very cold. But we are expecting heavy snow tonight but I took these photos yesterday. Round Blacko and Watermeetings.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Catrina View Post
                        We have had a lovely day today with clear blue skies and very cold. But we are expecting heavy snow tonight but I took these photos yesterday. Round Blacko and Watermeetings.
                        Beautiful pics, Catrina - lovely country we live in eh?

Comment

s'cuse me while i drool.
                          nice pics everyone
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!
                          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...