• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the numpty who has blocked me in. see my thread
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

when I'm in the van if someone is right up my arce I put the fog lights on
      makes them think I'm braking.
      Some things in their natural state have the most VIVID colors
      Dobby

Comment

I hate city driving and try to avoid it at all costs. Fortunately I hardly ever need to, living where we do. But I get really frustrated, rev my engine too muh coming out of junctions, to avoid stalling when a space finally materialises in the traffic. Oh yes, and I take un-necessary chances and cut up other traffic or hesitate when they indicate for me to go.

And then on single tracks around here, I have no patience for people who aren't used to a different system, who drive really slowly and won't let me past, or drive really quickly and career around blind bends, intent on driving me into a ditch... you might not hear swear words from me but I'll be thinking them

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

I'm prone to sarcastic comments when people who don't know how to reverse drive down the single track roads and freeze like rabbits, normally parallel to the passing place they need to be in!

Not sure if you can count having a cup of tea in a travel mug? I drive on a long uncomplicated road to work and normally get stopped at the level crossing, then a load of traffic lights. At these places I smugly drink my tea and replace the mug in the holder when I see the lights changing ahead!

Otherwise, it's swearing at other drivers/cyclists (we have those suicidal no lights types around here) and on early Saturday morning I was most tempted to hurl abuse at two horse-riders who were on the lane in dense fog with no lights or reflectives. Fekkin idiots!! I did manage to contain my abuse, but only because I would have had to stop on/near a blind bend and people like that are probably too thick to understand anyway!

Comment

I can sympathise with the driver who has got into the middle lane, gone past one lorry, and can see another one ahead, so prefers not to go into slow lane until past it. If you change lanes (as strictly speaking you should) you often find that when you catch up to the next lorry, you can't get out again. Lorries which insist on overtaking going up the hill, only to find on the way down that the 'slower' one is now faster, due to a minute difference between the regulators. On one stretch of motorway that I have driven a few times (and been a passenger on rather more times), with only 2 lanes, they sometimes go on like that for a VERY long way, with the one 'overtaking' not quite getting past, and not quite dropping back before the next hill either......
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Appologies to all BMW drivers on the vine but I honestly distrust beemer drivers with a passion..................................
              Last edited by Snadger; 01-12-2008, 11:44 PM.
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                ...with only 2 lanes, they sometimes go on like that for a VERY long way, with the one 'overtaking' not quite getting past, and not quite dropping back before the next hill either......
                Sounds like the A1 It seems to be like that most of the way from here to Sunderland!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X