X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening

CG I finished crocheting the cowl my next project is a water bottle carrier thought it would be a handy thing to have.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Our clock is on OHs side, can't be bothered to squint at it, I just keep my watch on (fitness thing with a light).
    paperwork dealt with, depending on tomorrow's weather I may continue the office onslaught.
    Bit tired as ive not been sleeping well (not that I sleep well anyway). Will look at some crochet, maybe start another animal. Are you still crocheting Bren ?

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Last night our bedroom clock ( electric) reset itself an hour forward. It’s done that a few times now at random times during the year. ( it doesn’t alter with the hour change dates though)
    One of the LED’s had gone faulty on our bedroom clock so 5 and 6 both look the same I try to guess when it flicks over will it be 7am or stay at 5.

Hope you feel better tomorrow rary.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    With my kind of luck MH, If I did that OH would change sides and I would still end up with no covers. Good day dull and raining here I think it's been like that most of the day, not sure as I have been in bed today till one and still feeling lousy, have a cough that's wracking my body and everytime I try to sleep I go into a fit of coughing, OHs a bit worried as all I have had is a slice of toast, which to her means I am ill I think it will be an early night for me with a whisky toddy, which of course I would forego if OH wants to comfort me, well I could take it later as it will help me sleep, oh and I have tested for covid just as a precaution and there's no problem, have a good evening and be happy

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Afternoon all.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    ...THEN he says the bedroom is too warm!…funny that cos it’s cold on my side. Following Bren’s OHs logic, it must be know fact that cold air drops and warm air rises thingy but related to the hillside?
    A similar thing - when explaining day length to new first year students, my old geography teacher used to kid them that in Summer, the days were long because it was warm, and in Winter the days were short because it was cold.😅

Can you believe I've only just found a shortcut on the keyboard to emojis? How did I not know this for so long?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X