X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Wave to CG Very sunny here. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. Another lovely sunny day.
      If you are looking for me I will be in the garden.
      Enjoy the good weather.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning.

It's nice and sunny here, 17°C, rising into the low 20s later today. I did a grory hop yesterday. The only thing I'd really like today is more strawberries.😋. I might also have a trip to a "real" clothes shop down by the river in search of something "summery". It will make a pleasant change to look at actual clothes rather than pictures online, although I did spot a floaty dress online last night, probably totally unsuitable for a woman of my age. I also ought to have an long, long overdue overhaul of my wardrobe. I think there is still the odd size 10 in there🤣🤣.....and even the odd mini skirt!

Comment

• My word - I hesitate to say it, but here goes - Scorchio!

Comment

• Evening, would you lot like to pass on some sun. Started off wet then stayed dull all day here!

Went shopping today looking for some cropped jeans. None in any of the shops. I hate shopping but hate online shopping even more but i guess that’s where I’m going to have to look.

Hope you all had a lovely day and hope the weather lasts for you but if you can send some up here please. x
            sigpic

Comment

• Jay, I think I saw some cropped Jean's in M & S.
              I dont like shopping on line either.
              I like to fit on, and feel the fabric.
              Happy hunting .
              Hope you have the sun tomorrow.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning
                i like gap jeans I have some lightweight cropped ones.

Back into the garden, got to make the most of the weather
                Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                  Off our for a grory hop today but mainly to order the paving slabs for our patio!

Bit frustrated though as we’d ordered an electric ‘door’ for the wooden door to the hen house and it didn’t arrive. Chasing A***** up they said the delivery note says it was placed inside the letterbox.
                  Really?…it’s twice the size of our letterbox - plus the delivery included cat food….someone is telling porkies.
                  Ah well - replacement one is on its way…

Enjoy your day peeps. Thanks for the heads up….I need to get out my pedal pushers!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, a nice start to the day weather wise, yesterday morning was dull but cleared up by the afternoon and finish a warm 18c will be heading out shortly as I am not required to take grandson to school, though the reason for going out is to check where to take another grandson for a training course on Tuesday, I always like to know the actual place rather than trying to follow directions, fortunately there is a garden dented close by where I can let OH but me a coffee and fruit scone then it will be back home to the garden till we get a couple of the boys home from school as we have to feed them, their mum and dad have something on in Glasgow this afternoon, once they are red they can later head home as parents will be back home about nine, for some reason they are not too keen on staying overnight at the weekends possibly because I won't put a telly in the room plus they are told to go to bed about ten along with the fact the don't get lying in bed all morning typical teenagers, don't want to go to bed, don't want to get out of bed, and I make them do both, though to be honest they are both very good boys and don't require to be told very often, well apart from the getting out of bed bitand
                    Enjoy your day and pass on the smiles
                    Last edited by rary; 10-05-2024, 07:42 AM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning

Another sunny day here

Don't you just love the none delivery excuses our best one was "a fire engine was blocking our road due to a fire" we can see the whole of our road from the front door.

Hope your next delivery happens Nicos.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Warm again. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning, thanks for the sun guys!!! It’s a beautiful morning!!
                          bramble I was in M&S yesterday but no luck will have a look at GAP CG! Pedal pushers Nicos, that’s a blast from the past!
                          Hope you all have a fab day, catch you later. x
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning.

The sunshine is a bit hazy here thus morning but it's already 18°C. I was looking for shady places to park the car yesterday.

Re: The floaty dress that I spotted online and put in my virtual shopping basket. Later yesterday I added another dress and a jacket type thing and registered for emails with the company. It is a company I have shopped with in the real world. This morning would you believe a 20% off code in an email. I am getting very tempted.

I also visited another website and put a couple of shirts for Mr GF in a virtual basket. They're the same as ones he's already got (don't need ironing if hung up straight away) but different colours. I'm just waiting to see if they think they can tempt me with a discount.

Off to make some buns now so they'll be just warm for elevenses.😋

Comment

• Good morning all and it's another beautiful sunny day.
                              A trip to the post office and the library this morning.
                              Haircut this afternoon and then some gardening.
                              Enjoy the sunshine all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Just cleaned the bird bath - it was filthy! The culprit is a very large crow who brings bread and various other items to soften in the water!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X