• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Containergardener
    replied
    Ooh what you making Bren?
    Shopping done, bramble I got some ginger
    Weather is making me very weary , desperate for some sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon

One of our charity shops sells wool I think it’s gifted from a shop it’s mostly cottons I’ve bought 3 with flecks, 2 cream then lastly a single brown ball all earmarked for projects.
    Spent some time potting on seedlings in the GH, more or less up to date with them.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon,dull but warm 13c just now and actually see some rain drops on the window, so might be in for a shower, son brought my car back this morning as I need to get out for some messages, he would have done the shopping for me, but when someone else is doing your shopping you always miss the "just thought we could try this" things, so thought I would try going for the messages myself, but mistake, got everything I wanted plus , but also feel washed out, I feel as if I could crawl back into bed, which I would do it OH would come and comfort me, you know sooth my fevered brow etc.etc. little chance of that happening, so I might just go out to the greenhouse instead, no it's raining now, doing the shopping this morning I did get some corn plants which I intend using along with Jerusalem artichokes for growing beans up, I do have some pumpkin plants growing in the greenhouse, I intend growing those along with some courgettes as weed supressers, don't know if it will work, but will never know if I don't try need to go and inspect the inside of the eyelids, I really do feel shattered, have a good day and pass on the smiles

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good afternoon.

Yesterday, the temperature reached a very pleasant 20°C. Today it's 17°C now but very cloudy and it feels as if rain may be imminent.

I did lots of jobs, and errands yesterday. We also called to see a friend we hadn't seen for a while which was nice. I also put our repeat prescriptions in at the doctors. Hopefully, if the system works, the small pharmacy, just down the road, will text me when they are ready to collect. I also put a prescription in for an in-law but they deliver his. They would deliver ours but I hate staying in for deliveries and Mr GF's could not be put through the letterbox.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morni g all.
    Dull but dry so far.
    Myself and hubby bought new laptops last year.
    He set up his and it has driven him crazy ever since.
    Watching what he went through I left mine in the box.
    I am still using my old one, its still good, just short on space.

Our doctor mails our prescription in to the pharmacy and then we just go and collect it.
    We dont have pharmacies in Tescos here in Ireland Bren.
    Enjoy your trip to the charity shop, Inususlly get done books from mine.

Enjoy the fine weather Snoop.
    Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X