Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all,thankyou for those lovely words Nicos and Snoop,another frosty misty start,nothing planed today,just as and when,hopefully son is coming,sitting here with first coffee of the day,am trying it weak and NO sugar,up to now ok,still no word from Snadger,hope he is alright,until it comes to your door,you only think what it might be like,then it hits you,ti's the opposite of falling in love,talking to others really helps,have a good day ,keep safe and Bgood2yourselves x
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 14-01-2022, 10:14 AM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all. Dull and grey here.
      Domestics for me and then a quick trip into town.
      Never tried a dating site, just be careful Lottie.
      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I keep thinking about Snadger and about Lumpy too. Half hoped Lumpy would join us at the GR this year, but not to be.

Snadger, if you ever drop in and read posts but don't write anything, know we're all thinking about you. Be glad for you to join us whenever's right. Hope you and Kato are doing OK.

Comment

• Afternoon all. there was thick fog this morning, and frost, and black ice on the pavements. got halfway down the front path and went back for some road salt, it was so slippery. As our road is a cul de sac on a slope, there is a salt bin at the bottom, so I help myself to a small tub of it which I keep in the porch for just such occasions. After that, did a grory hop and got some bird seed from the GC. Now there's a clear blue sunny sky. Lovely.

I hope Snadge is OK too. He doesn't seem to be using the other place either. Maybe when gardening really kicks in again in Spring he'll be back. I hope so, and all the other missing faces too. Sometimes life gets in the way and then we don't go back to old routines.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Anyone fancy a bacon and dribble egg butty?
            Yeh…me too…
            Diet not going too well this week so I need to knuckle down this weekend.
            How was that sprout dish last night Snoop?

Good news is that the camper is now just waiting to get its logbook updated and it’s official!…soooo exciting!
            Come on Snadge - if you are reading this, give us an update on yours! Keep safe mate x

Busy weekend ahead - plus I want to finish off the poncho/ tabbard I’m knitting for my granddaughter . The pattern is all wrong and certainly doesn’t match with the photos which is annoying as I’m not an experienced knitter but I’ve managed to tweak it . OH suggested I put a small pouch pocket on the front and knit a small teddy or something to go inside

Time for my first brew of the day…help yourselves peeps…..
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Anyone fancy a bacon and dribble egg butty?.
              I had mushrooms on my Bacon cob it was very nice

Sorry couldn't help it

Its frustrating when knitting patterns have to be fiddled with its enough to put people of knitting.

No real plans today will see what its like once the fog lifts.

enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone. Strange that I just had a notion to check in to site and spotted some of your comments, for which I am thankful. The festive season was a lonely one and bad for me but after some dark periods I will try and add a few posts in the future. Hope everyone is well and apart from slipping on the ice and hurting my quad muscle in my leg (on the mend now) I am fine. Unfortuately it has put paid to my Box/Core workouts and my Rockfit for the time being but I am hoping to return to that next week once the bruising goes down.
                Got most of my onion sets (three for a fiver) and some Charlotte seed spuds from B&M and have some leek grass growing on window sill. I was at allotment yesterday and managed to take down last years bean poles, weed the area and generally prepare the area for my Gigantes beans I have aquired and will plant later in the year.
                Anyway,hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning Nicos and all.
                  Thanks for the brew, Nicos, just what's needed. The butty sounds wonderful, but I'll pass as it would be instant inches on my hips.
                  Great news on the campervan - all set for the good weather. There's a hard frost here again, making the trees look pretty.
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Yay Snadge! You nipped in before me there. Glad you're OK and your leg is on the mend. Have you still been able to walk Kato, or is he getting stir crazy?
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• -2°C here still and fog. I awoke about 7am, looked outside, turned the thermostat up and went back to sleep for an hour. Coffee is now doing it's job and waking my brain up. I've no intention of going out until the frost has melted.

Nicos, a baby teddy sounds a lovely idea.

I hope Snadger is okay too.

Comment

• Good to see you back Snadger xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All and great to see you Snadger Sunny here but very frosty. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Snadger you sneaked in on me. Great to hear from you. You must have picked up our vibes.

Comment

• Yey!…Snadger ! Yip yip …you’ve been missed mate xx

Did you notice Kato was at the Gardeners Rest too?

Speedy recovery with that leg! ….Rockfit?……what’s that? The rock equivalent to pop mobility? ( I’m giving my age away now aren’t I?)
                              Last edited by Nicos; 15-01-2022, 10:18 AM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all from a foggy Dublin.
                                Off out to play pitch and putt.

Snadgar, its lovely to see you back again.

Nicos, exciting news about your camper.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse