Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post

ok in case you hadn't noticed i have a fire engine fetish

No way! Me too! I have a collection and everything and was recently ridiculed on another forum for wanting the engine without the men in it!

If you now say that you were joking I'm going to feel really sad and stoopid!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Nope- we're pretty rural here- they arrived in this...

i definitely would have pinched that for my back garden

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
        No way! Me too! I have a collection and everything and was recently ridiculed on another forum for wanting the engine without the men in it!

If you now say that you were joking I'm going to feel really sad and stoopid!
        i was joking ........ nope seriously ........ i really do have a thing about the engines ........ maybe you don't need to know exactly how my mind works lol ........ but i'm quite happy for someone else to have the firemen

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
          i was joking ........ nope seriously ........ i really do have a thing about the engines ........ maybe you don't need to know exactly how my mind works lol ........ but i'm quite happy for someone else to have the firemen
          division of spoils? i like it!

you and Sluglobber can have the engines, i get the men, then I can make them feel better about losing their engines
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

The only people we get knocking on the door collecting are the Rotary club when they bring Santa round in his sleigh, wouldn't mind a couple of nice firemen - I'd buy their calendar & admire their nice shiny red engine too!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post

you and Sluglobber can have the engines, i get the men, then I can make them feel better about losing their engines
              Play nicely and share Bride
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post

Now Bride, I would feel bad about you having to take on that work all bu yourself. I'd be happy to do my share!
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
                  shouted Wellie, with her eyes tightly closed shut, hoping that Santa Claus would be able to fit them all in her stocking in time for her to wake up with on Christmas Morning....

Naughty Wellie!

You lucky girlie Nicos! Can't WAIT for France now!!
                  Thanks for sharing Sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                    FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
                    shouted Wellie,
                    and at that, santa pooped his pants and decided not to drop the firemen down the chimney, cos as there was such a big fire in the grate, by morning they would all be ash ....... so he took them back to the fire station cos their tea was ready

Comment

No, I think you misheard me lynda?!
                      Those twelve have definitely got my name on......

Comment

lol, as long as i can have their engine you're welcome to them ....... maybe you could offer to cook tea down the fire station for when santa gets back with them??

Comment

Lucky all of you ex-pats. They haven't even found me yet in 6 years! If we had a fire there would just be a pile of ash!
                          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X