Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear you are feeling down gf…
    * redirects Snoops smiles in your direction.

Know what you mean though, but I have to say that I’m really looking forward to candle lit evenings in front of the fire!
    I buy IKEA church candles and we get through about 9 every 2 weeks. I just love candlelight - feels all snuggly !
    I have a load of jigsaws ready and waiting and we will concentrate on researching camper van outings, ( hopefully finishing it off once all the paperwork is properly sorted) painting the gites, more gardening weather permitting, and ripping apart our bedroom to the stone walls and rafters and renovating it.
    I’ve renewed family tree sites too!
    Deffo no time to be bored, but I’m mostly desperate to get to visit my family again once the Covid spikes start to come under control.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
      The sunshine was beautiful earlier but its dull and grey now.
      More ironing this morning and then packing as OH has decided we need a holiday.
      Looking after my grandson this evening.
      Hope to fit in song gardening somewherein between.
      I cant quite believe we are into September, this has been the fastest summer ever.

G F sorry to hear you're feeling dowe, it's been a strange year.

Nicos, sounds like you have the winter well and truly taken care off.

Snadgar, hope you get your hob fixed, my daughter is having cooker problems right now as well,

Have a good all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hope you feel more chipper soon GF.

Morning all, lovely day here, sun’s out projected high of 22 this afternoon!! Domestics are calling but I’ve decided I’m a bit deaf today and can’t really hear them.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing, catch you later. Oh and Nicos, I’m exhausted just reading your post…where do you get the energy?!
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Going for a dip in the sea this afternoon after work. Should certainly wash the cobwebs away!
          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
          - Henry Beard

Comment

• Evening, we've been out walking a bit to cool on the hills without a jumper though,. then a few spots of rain nothing much.

Hope you feel a bit more like yourself this evening GF.

Last edited by Bren In Pots; 01-09-2021, 05:23 PM.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Dull again and a bit mizzly.

Have already been to the lotty to see what veg is available so maybe Grory hop today.

Enjoy your day
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning

I'm sharing your weather MrB I might even have to wear a jacket when I stroll over for my Grory hop. if it carries on.

Not many raspberries to pick this morning just enough for my oatmeal, birds must have beat me to them.

Have a good one.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• The sky looks a little less grey here today and I don't feel as miserable despite waking up with backache which is wearing off with movement. We went hospital visiting again yesterday but they were sticking to the "one visitor" rule rigidly so I let my husband go in. I don't really see the difference as if one of us had any germs we both would have them as we spend our time together but I wasn't going to argue.
                  If my backache continues to improve I think that I'll try and get a few hours at the allotment later and do some weeding.

Comment

• Glad you are feeling a bit better GF, happens to everyone at some point! x

Morning, dull here too but dry, expecting some sun in the afternoon. Not sure what’s on the cards today but off for a coffee just now, enough for everyone if you’d care to join me.
                    Have a great day. x
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Sorry peeps - I seem to have pinched some of what’s left of summer- we’re in for a lovely sunny day, but it’s very blustery!

School hols have finished here, so it’s going to be a lot quieter for a Grory hop later.
                      Don't need much so I might just leave it until next week when the forecast is due to change. That’ll force me to raid the freezers which is a very good thing tbh.

Out tonight to a friends house for a bbq - think I might just take my hot water bottle as it’s all outdoors.
                      I can see invites reverting to lunchtime pretty soon,but it’s such fun sitting around a fire pit wrapped in a blanket!

Hibou says ‘good morning’…yesterday she alerted us to about 12 swallows dive bombing a couple of sparrow hawks - never seen that before
                      This morning the swallows are still flying around, and I guess they must be thinking of heading for Africa pretty soon.
                      Have you seen any heading your way yet snoop?

Porridge again for breakfast - 4 raspberries here for us to fight over Bren! Lots of flowers yet to open, so I’m hoping we do finally get a decent crop later!

Have a great day peeps- see ya later!

Comment

• Morning all

Dog walk soon, then looking at the weather I will have to find something indoors to occupy me today.

TTFN
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• ^^^^ camper van research?

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            Dull and grey here.
                            A walk to the post office and other domestics.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morig all. As you ca see, my keyboard is broke. Very frustratig. Smiles have left i a hurry to escape my aoyace! Should be with you soo. Have a great day. Catch you all later, I hope.

Comment

• Morning All,

Not much happening today. i hope to go for a little run this afternoon - need to burn off the chips from last night!
                                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                                - Henry Beard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X