Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All At work today as you can probably tell. Sticky warm at the mo. Have a good day All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all.
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all.

Off out to water and to tie up at least some toms. Yesterday went awry in terms of time. No toms tied up at all but I did manage to stop my accountant from putting in a mistaken tax declaration that would have seen me have to cough up another 6K euros. That was a scary moment to say the least!

Smiles by the kettle. There's some cake from out the freezer too. Still good. Especially with a splodge of cherry jam on top...

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Morning all

Woops, close call with the accountant Snoop, good thing you spotted it

Overcast and 12 degrees. Ache a bit today from laying 3x2 slabs yesterday, not my favourite job but when someone nearby offers you freebies...

Enjoy your day
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Ta for the tea and Smiles.

I had a bit of a panic yesterday about travelling to the uk seeing as we’ve been on our own here for so long that the big, wide world feels a bit of a threat tbh
            Anyway I’ve come up with a few extra safety ideas which might just put me in the same league as Howard Hughes ( wish I had his money instead though!) so I’m feeling more content with the risk.

I have read on the news that there are some shortages on Supermarket shelves and wondered what I might be able to take over to be helpful?
            We will have5 dozen eggs for sure and I’ve checked I am actually allowed to import those,
            Anything else peeps can think of? ( I can check out later if it’s allowed) Loo rolls?

Right…One more brew then best crack on.
            Enjoy your day peeps!
            Last edited by Nicos; 30-06-2021, 06:42 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nice find Bones !

Comment

• Morning, a bit overcast but its supposed to be sunny later.

Nicos I've not spotted any Supermarket shortages I wonder if its depends on the area or is it more scaremongering

Enjoy your day.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning! I've not noticed any shortages on the shelves here.....
                  or any panic buying of any kind. Sort of murky grey weather here at the moment but no rain forecast so I'm off to the allotment soon.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    A dull start to the day but it's to be sunny later.
                    Furniture shopping on the cards this morning.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Muggy again. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon’all

sunny start here for a change.

Last night as I was going to bed I spotted two hares in our front garden. From their size I’d say a male and female or an adult and a youngster. Wonderful!

Off for a pcr test later then start thinking about packing and getting some domestics out of the way.
                        If the weather keeps up I can see a lovely afternoon gardening ahead. ( including planting out a couple of packets of daffodil bulbs I found in the barn!)

kettle’s on…help yourselves…see ya later.

Comment

• Morning all.

Must have been a lovely sight, Nicos.

Off out in a jiffy to go and water. Time's getting on, but there's coffee and (dare I say it?) cake to be had first. Going to be a hot one today and not much work, so will move my office down to my troglodytic quarters in the basement, where it'll be cool all summer. Odd to read today that temperatures have reached 48 ºC in Siberia. Not at all what I think of as Siberia.

Right, must attend to that piece of cake... More over by the kettle with the smiles. Help yourselves to both.

Have a great day.

Comment

• Morning all

Pinch-a-punch. Nine degrees and cloudy, perhaps they were March hares Nicos, feels more like March than July.. Forecast to warm up today - meanwhile thanks for the warming cuppa.

Enjoy your day

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning it still feels a bit chilly out usually its picked up a bit by this time anyway like MrB says its supposed to be warmer later.

Enjoy your day
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh Bones!…hadn’t realised it’s July today

Come on summer, we’re all ready and waiting for you….water butts filled to the brim…

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X