X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    Another beautiful sunny day.
    All chores finished now so out for a walk in the park,
    Have a great day all and enjoy the sunshine.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,still not hit us yet,registration done by phone,going to see if i can get my hair chopped of by the professional,if not it will have to be an LD chop again,the 18th moving date is not yet set in stone ,all i can say is thank goodness for our eldest son and family,plus the support of you nice people,i have been treated like a queen over the long weekend,now it's back to the real world,see yur later x
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good to see you Lottie- you’ve very much been in my thoughts xxxx

Time for a quick brew????
        You know me, the kettle is always on!
        I think I have a few McVitie biscuits, sadly not chocolate but they do dunk amazingly well!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thinking of you Lottie xx
          Northern England.

Comment

• Thinking of you lottie...sending love and hugs xx
            sigpic

Comment

• Thinking of you Lottie x
              Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon,

Long time no see lol. I have been lingering about in the background. Only thing I am growing this year is paprikas. Sun is shining, my washing is out on the line drying and I am sat inside with the fan on because its to hot.

Hope your all well
                Last edited by cariann88; 01-06-2021, 11:19 AM.
                Carrie

Comment

• Great to see you Carrie, hope you’re doing ok!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Evening we've spent the whole day outdoors but need to start cooking soon so thought I'd catch up.

Welcome back Carrie I'm glad you've mention your fan mines still in the cupboard must bring it down stairs next time I go up.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We don't need the fan here yet in sunny Yorkshire. It is ready to be put into use however. A weird day here. I suddenly realised we had a hairdressers appointment for midday. Also my husband was in full rant mode about the dead toaster. After the hairdresser's appointment I drove down to Currys to buy a toaster. After looking online I had one in mind as our homemade bread (breadmaker) is not exactly standard size. Aaaarrrggghhh! Not in stock. Can't get until at least Friday. Same at Argos. ..... Not good enough!! They really don't deserve my business. I then looked online. Couldn't find what I wanted NOW. This is so annoying when you have the whinging husband giving you earache. I ended up going to Asda and letting HIM pick a toaster. I hope he likes it....tough if not......I don't care any more. But Currys and Argos have gone down in my estimation.

Comment

• Evening all

The 'front steps' saga goes on. Purchased a couple of paving slabs from B&Q and noticed there was only a dozen or so left.I also bought some sand so didn't want to overload the car.
                        I only need another five slabs so went back to B&Q an hour later and there were none left! I asked when they would re-stock and was told they have no idea. I now need to hunt out other distant B&Q's to see if I can get some. Even if I can I am a bit wary of travelling 30 miles or more with five paving slabs in the car!

I will go for 'Click and collect' if I can find any, which I should have done in the first place!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• An absolute scorcher here today again. Really feels like the startings of a decent summer again. Hoping to get around to planting out the courgettes in the garden tomorrow. Finger crossed
                          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                          - Henry Beard

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

good to see you Carrie!

I’ve just let Hibou out as she was bouncing around the bedroom like she was part of a pinball machine.
                            It looks like another lovely day ahead although we have been forecast thunderstorms.
                            I would just like to cut the field before that starts!
                            We sat out last night with the fire pit lit - a true sign summer is upon us.

Is it too early for a brew?...probably not!
                            Best go and get that kettle on then!.....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos and all,

It's never to early for a brew, tho I am debating with myself do I have a brew or go back to bed for a hour once I drop the OH off at work.
                              Looks like its going to be another nice day here.

Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot and sunny here too. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X