Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a fly past till later,all is well,paperwork signed and posted this morning,have a lot of washing,and clearing up from Thursdays quick escape,and have to get MR up and ready for the day,had a quick look back,thanks for the kind words all,and snoop sorry for you news,and my where has time gone since them grand babies were born,we came landed last night,so pleased we went,will be in later for a catch up xx
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good news lottie!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
        Like most peeps the weather is changing hour by hour.
        A trip to the library and a walk in the park if it stays dry.

Breakfast in bad Nicos, my hubby gives me mine every morning thanks.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good to see you back, LD, and to hear your news. I'll uncross my toes now, if that's OK. I was starting to get pins and needles after all this time! Still keeping my fingers crossed, though.

Comment

• Afternoon,door bell woke me up,i was having a sleep,the wedding was lovely,bride looked as all brides do,radiant,a lovely small intimate group,later on the bride was holding grandads hands from his wheelchair,just looking at him and jigling about,pretending to dance with him,when along came the covid police and said stop,no dancing,it was all in the same building,the ceramony,and after buffet,they were allowed a DJ,most of us had twitchy limbs sitting in the chairs,some went outside,so pleased we were there,everyone had a good time,we stayed 2 nights in a premier in,nice and clean,but i did not concider it wheelchair friendly,the staff were nice,then another 2 nights in a caravan,had some great moments with the great grand boys,coming home was just not the same feeling as it used to be,providing i have filled in the forms correctly,the solicitors will be able to sort a date out,the forms i had to print off,first,not used it for a very long time,what a performance,new ink was inserted,and bingo,am still catching up on washing,adult things are so much bigger to handle,enough said,when caught up again, i will try get more jam done,no idea how long it takes to arrange a moving date
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Fantastic news Lottie! That brought a smile to my face for you.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• MH....hope it all went well.
                I used to give lots of blood over the years but we can’t over here...something to do with the mad cow disease in the UK all those years ago. Bit bizzare eh?
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good to hear you had a nice time away, LD.

And yes, it's the same here, Nicos. No giving blood in case we pass variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease into the system.

Comment

• Good Evening All Sun is shining now but it's been gloomy and cold all day. Lovely to hear your news Lottie. I can't give blood any more because of medications, but they've had plenty over years and my grandchildren have taken over now. Have a lovely evening
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Well done MH for your blood donations.
                      I received quite a bit when I was ill and plasma , saved my life you thoughtful people.
                      Sadly I cannot give any back now though .
                      Northern England.

Comment

• The NHS never wanted my blood.......I had brucellosis when I was quite young. I did try to donate twice but they were really not interested. Today I spent all morning waiting for the surgery to ring back with my husbands triage appointment. Eventually, early afternoon, doctor did and I have now got the prescription I wanted for him. I then went supermarket shopping which will take us through the bank holiday. Showers then, but I am more hopeful about tomorrow.

Comment

• evening all,LD has had the shock of her life,looked across at MR,and ended up screaming for next door,anyhow,4 came round and took charge,i gave him cpr whilst talking to medics,he is currently in hospital,the ambo crew not sure whats going on,another stroke another infection,he was yellowy white very cold and sweaty,i could not see the chest moving,it was like i was on the ceiling looking down on a horror movie,all i can do is hope,pray for the best,i can only wait until i rear from the hospital,as still not allowed to go,i just have to dig even deeper for strength,if the mods think i gone over the top,please delite,also if i not on you know why,love to all,

Comment

• Oh lottie I’m so sorry to hear this...I’m praying that Mr lottie gets well soon. What a shock that must have been for you! Will be thinking of you both tonight.
                            Don't apologise for posting, we are all your friends here and always here for you anytime. Much love and big hugs. xx
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oh lottie dolly, awful news just when things seemed to be looking up for you. Hope the hospital calls soon to let you know. Try to stay calm and be positive. Sending you lots of hugs and good wishes.
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear about MR, LD. Like mothhawk says, just when things seemed at last to be going right for you. Big hug.
                                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 25-05-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X