Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning a nice sunny start to the day we've got more rain later though.

enjoy your day.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, glorious sunshine (I'd forgotten what it looked like) here at the moment......not that it's forecast to last. Thunderstorms and hail showers for later!!! Is it really nearly June.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too and breezy so washing is out. WFH today so better crack on. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, chilly but dry here...had to put the heating on for a bit!! Had a rotten weekend with this head cold but feeling a bit better today so better catch up on domestics.
          Have a great day everyone. x
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Cold brrr! When will spring start, never mind summer.

At least its dry for the mo so I may get summat done outdoors?

TTFN
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good evening all.
              Sunny but still breezy today.
              Got my planters, hanging baskets and window boxes all planted up.
              Planted out the last of the dahlias.
              Hope all had a good day as I couldn't get on earlier.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I think we’ve skipped summer here....hailstorms again today.

The upside is that it’s only 7 months to Xmas though!!!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• What a surprise, the weather forecast was totally wrong again. No thunderstorms! No hail! A couple of pretty average rain showers. I think our weatherman should try a different career.

Comment

• Morning
                    Was lovely before. Clouded in again now. more showers in the forecast.
                    Have a good day.
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

The upside is that it’s only 7 months to Xmas though!!!!
                      I don't see how that's an upside. That's winter which we don't seem to have got out of yet.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Oh Nicos said a bad word!!
                        Well was expecting rain this morning but the sun is shining...I’m not complaining!! 9 degrees, not warm but not cold either. Not sure what’s on the cards today but definitely need to go out for a walk at some point. Starting to feel better after that rotten head cold.
                        Hope you all have a lovely day. See you later. x
                        sigpic

Comment

• Come on, mods. I know corporal punishment has been banned and we don't have pointy sticks any more. But the C*******s word... Surely that demands some kind of action!

The clouds are misbehaving today. They clearly haven't done their homework and read the weather report. They certainly shouldn't be hanging around here in a threatening gang.

All good here, I guess, but a terrible day workwise lies ahead. Far too much for one person to get through. Anyway, I shall take the weeding approach: stick at it and eventually it will get done. Mind you, it's more like painting the Forth Bridge (or is it the Humber Bridge?): by the time I get to the end, I have to start again.

Right, that's enough feeling sorry for myself. I'd better reach into the bag of smiles myself and cheer myself up. Loads going spare, as per. Help yourselves.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

In my defence....hailstones....nearly June....it’s not even as if it’s a summer storm!

OK....I’ll try and buy my way out of trouble...breakfast in bed for everyone for the next week...would that do it????

Not sure what today will bring but if the rain can hold off it’ll be perfect for yanking out more weeds from the flower borders.
                            Time for a brew....it’s always time for a brew on planet Nicos!

Enjoy your day peeps , whatever it brings....see ya later!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning another day of mixed weather it changes every time i look out the window. I need to nip out for flour and yeast but thats it for shopping.
                              Enjoy your day.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Just starting to rain here after being as black as thunder for the last couple of hours. Wind's blowing though so maybe it won't last too long here, just get blown on eastwards

I've decided it's safe enough to start donating blood again, so that's where I'll be after lunch.

My, all this rain after the dry, dry April is certainly making the garden grow!
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X