X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening n’alln’all

Just come inside after sitting in the camper having a wee dram
    Yup - we managed to get the mattresses cut to size for the pull out benches/ bed ! Yey!
    Now comes the fun part of trying to cover them.....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all

Glad the camper's taking shape Nicos.
      Three degrees this morning but at least the sun's coming up. Popped down the lotty yesterday - just in time for it to start raining. Had a cuppa in the shed pottered for a short while and came back.

Soon be summer..
      Happy Sundays
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
        3degrees here but grey and getting darker. Rain showers due on and off here . Talk of summer next week
        Not sure il get anything done today out there, we shall see.
        2x dog walks first.

Kettles on and just making some crumpets.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all, cold but dry here.

Will I get some brick laying/concreting done today? We shall see? Its flaming awful having the atrocious weather rule your life..

Anyway, the show goes on, Brisket is in oven for a long slow cook and after walking dog will get the veg prepared.

TTFN
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all.

Chilly here today and... raining. So that puts the kibosh on the gardening plans. Would have been a good day to put the beans out, too as it's supposedly going to be very still. Tomorrow, back to being quite windy, which the beans won't like for their first day.

Anyway, plenty to keep me busy indoors.

Have a good one, all. Catch you later. Hope Rary's catching these smiles. Loads going spare if you want to help yourselves.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dark clouds gathering now, it was beautiful at 6. Waiting for BET. Have a great Sunday All
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning I've been in the garden earlier uncovering GH plants, feeding my Toms, then picking veg I need for today, It does feel like its going to be raining soon

Enjoy your Sunday.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Overcast here but it doesn't feel like rain. I think most of the bluetits' children left the nest this morning early, as the hen bird is only occasionally returning to the box and I haven't seen the male at all. The robin seems to be feeding another brood to judge by the bits of fat ball he keeps taking. The first brood are grown up and on their own. Of course it could be a totally different robin, who's to tell? Another(?) robin has started this morning frantically building a nest against the fence in the thick winter clematis. Watched her back and forth non-stop for half an hour over my first brew. She wasn't going far, just to the dross under the hedge and back. Life is hectic!
                  Have a good Sunday all.

Hope the wedding was wonderful, LD
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    Well another wet and windy day here. No sign of summer.
                    Yesterday was beautiful but I hope the summer is not going to pass like this.
                    No plans for the day so will take it as it comes.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening all...Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy...Spent most of the day in the garden tidying my borders...Have a fab evening ahead peeps

Comment

• 4 more weeks and its Midsummer’s Day.

Is someone havin a laaarf?

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Last out and first in eh?
                          Looks like breakfast today for everyone is my shout then.

Croissants followed by fresh fruit salad and live yog anyone?

I’ll just go and pop on the kettle then.....

Comment

• Morning all

Lovely out there today, 7c, clear skies and no wind.

Happy Mondays
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning, all. I'll join you for breakfast, Nicos, if I may. Sounds perfect.

No idea what has happened to the weather. Bright blue and not an olive leaf nor a blade of grass being ruffled by the wind. It's absolutely still. And I'm stuck indoors today. Mr Snoop says he'll help in the garden if I point him in the right direction. Brilliant.

Better get the show on the road if I'm to have any hope of meeting deadlines. Have a good one everyone. I'm afraid I've just left the bag of smiles over by the kettle. Bit too much of a hurry to encourage them to shake a leg and get flying off.

Comment

• Morning
                                Rained most of the night, just had another downpour and now mizzle. Going by the forecast our weather won't improve until Thursday
                                Hospital this afternoon.
                                Have a good day , il just grab some of that breakfast Nicos, thanks.
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X